Chapter 3- meeting the boys

Recap:

We got to the exit of the plane and I was blinded by millions of flashes in my face. What is going on?

Lulu's pov

Why are all these flashes going on? "Lulu, come here please love. Oh and you may want to put you head down or hide it." Liam yelled to me over the flashes and people yelling questions. I shuffled closer to him and he picked me up with ease like I weighed nothing! I let out a shriek and a giggle while Liam just chuckled and walked out into the many flashes. I buried my face into Liam's neck and closed my eyes trying to block all the screaming, Liam was rubbing my back soothingly and soon the sound stopped and I was in the back of a car. "Thank you Liam, but why were they taking photos of us?" I asked. He laughed and said "let's see if you can figure it out when we get home and i'll tell you if you can't! Okay?" "Sir yes sir!" I said as I miserably failed at keeping a straight face. I have really warmed up to Liam quite fast! I am really enjoying myself so far and I haven't done anything yet but having Liam as company it is very nice!

I reached down and grabbed my iPhone out of bag and turned it on. It was having a fit because I had so many messages and missed calls most of them from Poppy my best friend. I open the text and read 'where are you I dropped by your house and no one was there? What's going on?' and 'okay I'm officially scared! Have you been kidnapped?' and many other messages like that so I sent back 'I'm fine, don't worry! I'm in London, don't ask why long story when you have a minute call me and I'll will explain! Don't call now though I have to do something call in a couple of hours! Talk to you then! Love ya - Lu'

Within seconds I got a response 'you better have a good excuse for missing our summer! Joking!! Oh and if you meet one direction skype me! love ya too -pops' I laughed at her response and put my phone away like I'd meet one direction!

When we arrived at Liam's house I looked out the window, I was a mansion. Suddenly four guys came running out of the house, I jumped behind Liam and he said "it's okay they are my friends, they live here too" that really didn't help because I just stayed behind him. "Oh my god she is so cute Liam!" I heard a thick Irish accent say, I blushed "awwww look she is blushing!" Someone else said "guys stop your scaring her!" Liam said, I giggled and looked up and saw very familiar faces, then it clicked oh my god one direction is standing in front of me, wait my cousin is famous? So that's why I recognized him and that's why the paparazzi attacked us! Wait till Poppy hears about this! But I most certainly can not stay with

One direction, I would ruin their reputation or cause fights or do something that made them do something silly and ruin everything for them. I can't stay here, I'm clumsy, I ruin everything. I have to leave!

"Liam, I can't stay here." I said quietly so only he could hear. He turned on his heels and bent down to me "what makes you say that Lu?" He said, he seemed a little taken back by my statement. "Because you are the Liam Payne from one direction, the one and only, the one that millions of girls are in love with. Those boys over there, I don't know their names, but as soon as I saw them I knew who you were! Your the guy on my best friends wall, you have a reputation to uphold, you have fans to impress and I'm only going to bring you down by being here and interfering with it all! I can't stay here, I'm too clumsy, I'm too stupid, i'll ruin everything! Sorry I wasted your time, see already ruined something! I guess I see you soon? Bye Liam thanks for everything." I spilled my guts to him and he responded with "Lu why do you think you could ruin anything? You are going to be so much fun to have around! And even if you did want to leave I would not let you leave my sight because I know we pretty much only just officially met but I already love having you around! Don't ever think you will wreck anything, the only thing you will do is make it twenty times better! Now do you want to meet my friends?" I gave him a big hug and then nodded. He picked me up and started walking toward them. "I can walk you know!" I said to him " Well not if I can help it" he replied tickling my stomach. I laughed and squirmed but Liam didn't stop all I could hear was him laughing but the I heard other laughs. Liam stopped and I opened my eyes to see four boys looking at me, I grabbed Liam's hand so he said "lads this is my cousin, Lulu! Lulu this is Niall, Louis, Harry and Zayn!" They all waved then Niall stepped forward and bent down to my level, my hand still entwined with Liam's, and he said "hello there princess, how are you?" I gave him a shy smile and Liam said "she is quite shy so just give her a bit of time to get to know you better!" Niall gave me a big hug and said "if you ever want to talk to someone come and see me okay?" I nodded he seemed really nice, I like him! Then Louis came up to me and said "Ello love! I'm Louis!" I smiled at him and he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and started running "I'm stealing her forever and ever because she has to be all mine! She is too cute for all of you!" He yelled back at the rest if them as I laughed and giggled. I like Louis too. He brought me back to the rest of the group and Harry came up to me and said "hello Lulu I'm Harry it's lovely to finally meet you! Liam has been talking about you ever since he heard you were coming, you were the topic of the house!" I smiled at him and he gave a really big smile back! Harry is also really nice! Finally Zayn came over to me and bent down, "hi Lulu, I'm Zayn! It nice to meet you, you are very pretty!" I smiled at him and Liam came back with my suitcase and carry on and said "would you like to see your room?" "Yes please" I responded "She spoke!!!!!" Louis yelled. I giggled! I'm going to enjoy this!

Niall's pov

Lulu is so cute, she is so quiet and shy! I really hope she starts talking to us soon because I would like to get to know her better! She is now my princess, I shall do anything for her!

Louis' pov

Lulu is adorable! I just want to cuddle her and never let go! She is really shy but I think once we get to know her she will have a huge personality! She seems really bubbly and she is always giggling! I'm so glad she is staying with us, but I'm just a bit curious what her and Liam were talking about when they first got home? Oh well I i'll find out sooner or later!

Harry's pov

I like Lulu, she is so nice! Liam really likes her she was the talk of the house all week! I think I will enjoy hanging out with her!

Zayn's pov

I like Lulu, she was quiet and didn't seek attention also she didn't ask any of us boys to marry her so I can assure myself she isn't a crazy fan!

Liam's pov

I think the boys like Lulu, and I think Lulu likes the boys! I'm just worried about what she said earlier, how could a beautiful girl like Lu ruin anything? She needs to stop thinking like that! Although I'm glad she spoke to me about it, must means she trust me! That's good maybe she won't be as shy around me and the others now!