Chapter 15- Hat Trick

Lulu's pov

I woke up this morning and I could hear Niall snoring! Last night must have been a big night because somehow I don't think I will be seeing them all morning!

I grabbed my laptop and walked downstairs to the couch. I pulled up my video file and looked through for something to watch. I sorted through numerous tv shows and movies until I found the old home videos! So watching these! I pulled up the first one which was newborn video. "This is our beautiful daughter Lulu Jane!" My dad's thick british accent narrated as he videoed me asleep in my Mothers arms "if you ask me, she is the prettiest little girl in the whole entire world!" Dad said proudly! My eyes welled up in tears, I wiped them away and kept watching. Oh how I miss the little things about him, like his smile!

After watching about an hour of me as a baby and a toddler I came across a video of when Liam came to America for an holiday and he visited. I was about five and he was eleven. "Lulu, do you want to play a game of football with us?" Liam asked me I looked at my mum and she nodded, I nodded and took his hand. We were running around playing soccer with our parents and us. It's memories like this I'm glad are on video because I would hate to have never seen this day! We were all so happy! Dad was alive! Liam and I's relationship really hasn't changed over the years, he still looks out for me and cares for me like he is doing in this video. Then I fell over my knee bleeding, I'm crying and Liam comes over "Are you alright Lu?" He said before looking at my knee "lets get you cleaned up!" He said picking me up and taking me over to a chair. "Okay, Lu, just look at me and it will be over soon!" He said, for an eleven year old he is very wise and caring! He is defiantly one of a kind! He cleaned up the the blood and placed two band aids over the large graze before grabbing a marker and drawing smiley faces on the plasters. "All done! Look at you all brave! And now you have some pretty cool plasters!" He said smiling at me "thank you Lili!" I said, Lili, I'll have to use that again!

My mouth was hurting from the wide grin plastered on my face from that video, it really nice to see that he is still a caring guy and hasn't changed a bit! It's also good to see that fame hasn't changed him at all! Then I heard a cough from behind me, I slammed my laptop shut and whipped my head around to see Niall "hey Niall!" I said "hey! You were a cute kid! You look exactly the same!" He said smiling "you saw that?" I asked blushing "don't be embarrassed, it's cute!" Niall said "now do I have take the computer to watch the videos or are we going to watch them now?" He asked smirking "you wouldn't!" "Oh but I would!" He said "fine!" I huffed and opened laptop, I pressed play and the video went to me and Liam asleep on the floor during a movie, my head rested on his stomach. "Is that Liam?" Niall asked engrossed in the video "yep!" I said, then my Dad came in and picked me up to take me off to bed "who's that? He looks a lot like Liam!" Niall said "that's my Dad! He is the spitting image of Liam plus 25 years!" I said laughing as Niall wrapped his arm around me "so that's why you look like Liam! Cause you look like your Dad!" He said, I giggled and we kept watching.

The next video I had was when we first got to Australia "where in the world are we Lu?" My dad asked the six year old version of me "stralia!" I said proudly "yes sweetie, Australia!" He said chuckling. Then the video went to Sam and I in the lounge room building a huge fort out of sheets and pillows, laughing and talking. "They have known each other for an hour and they are already best friends!" My dad commentated "what's going in in here?" Sam's Dad Chris asked "nothing!" We said giggling "that's quite a structure you have the guys!" Sam's Mum Rachael said.
"Who's that kid?" Niall asked "Sam!" I exclaimed "Whose Sam?" Niall asked "my bestest friend in the whole world!" I said "Lulu has a boyfriend, Lulu has a boyfriend!" Niall sang "your so funny!" I said sarcastically "seriously though we are or were joined at the hip! It's so hard only rarely talking to him because of the time zones! I stay up all night once a month just to Skype him!" I said Niall gave me a sympathetic look "I know how you feel! It's the same for me and my family. I'm always in London or on tour and my family is always in Mullinger." He said "I would hate to be away from my Mum like you guys have to! But you have the boys I suppose they are like your second family!" I said side hugging Niall "and now I have a little sister to be protective over!" He said "who?" "You silly! You don't know how happy I am that you are stuck in London with me! And that I have a new little sister, we may not be related by blood but I will always be a protective big brother for you no matter what!" He said with a huge grin spread on his face mirroring mine "really?" I asked "of course, all of us are! Liam loves you more than anything! He always talks about how great you are! I don't think you already know this but you were going to stay with Liam's mum but Liam begged her and your mum for you to stay with us! When he won he was so happy! You couldn't wipe the smirk off his face for days! We were talking about you last night. Everyone loves you, Perrie was really happy because of what you said about trying not to fangirl in front of her, Louis declared you his new partner in crime, Danielle and Eleanor were in tears when they heard what you said, Harry and Zayn were worried you didn't like them as much as the rest of us so they were really happy to hear you said that and Liam was over the moon! He was saying how happy he was for getting you to come here! You make everyone so much happier! And you make couples night a whole lot funnier!" He said I blushed and looked down at my hands smiling furiously. "Can we watch some more videos now?" He asked "one more!" I said and pressed play. It was the day when Dad and I planted a tree in the front yard. "Come and help me dig the hole Lu!" Dad said "okay!" I said running over to him "why are putting the tree here Daddy?" I asked "because when it grows big and tall like you will we can come and sit under our tree!" He said "this is Lulu, Mummy's and Daddy's tree!" I said "how big will it grow?" I asked "very tall!" Mum said as we lowered the tree into the ground "yay!" I yelled as mum and dad laughed.
"You were such a cute kid!" Niall said "thanks" I said smiling.