Chapter 10- Operation Cheer Harry Up

Lulu's pov

I went into my room, showered, put my contacts in and got dressed into a light blue sundress and tan gladiator sandals before putting my hair into a low messy bun. I put my pearl earrings in. Then I spritzed some perfume on and walked downstairs to see only Liam sitting I the lounge on his phone. People these days take so long to get changed! I walked over to Liam and sat down next to him. "Hey Lu, you got ready quickly!" He said "yep! You did too!" I said giggling "Are you glad you had to come here and live with us?" Liam asked "I sure am! I didn't think it would be this enjoyable!" "That's good, I'm glad you came too! And the best part is that you have only been here for three days and we still have a lot of time together!" He said smiling, then Niall came running downstairs and yelling "hurry up! I want my Nandos!" I was laughing then everyone came out of their rooms, Danielle putting shoes on, Louis playing with his hair, Zayn also playing with his hair, Perrie putting earrings in and Eleanor hopping with only one shoe on "see this is why I love Lulu! She sees when I need food and gets ready quickly for me so I can have it quicker, unlike you lot, who make me suffer from starvation!" Niall said in a mock serious tone while I drew an imaginary halo above my head. "Goody two shoes! I need to teach you to be bad ass like me!" Eleanor said "oh really! You're a bad ass?" I said laughing "sure am! Don't dis the bad ass!" She said laughing, then Harry walked downstairs on his phone in a pretty heated conversation "What do you mean I can't! Of course I can! You don't own me!" He yelled pulling his fingers through his hair, I looked at Liam with a confused look on my face "management is trying to stop him from doing something, he is always arguing with them!" Liam said "oh" I simply said, I really felt sorry for the guys most of their lives was ran by management. "Let's wait in the cars for Harry!" Louis suggested realizing that Harry needed a moment to deal with these people. We walked out to the two cars. Liam, Danielle, Niall, soon to be Harry and I were in the first car and Eleanor, Perrie, Zayn, and Louis were in the other.

When Harry came out he looked furious I swear if it was a cartoon he would have steam coming out his ears "took long enough!" Niall said "shut up Niall I don't want to hear it!" Harry grumbled "Harry!" Liam scolded while Harry just looked out the window. Liam started driving to Nandos, I was in the middle between Harry and Niall. I looked at Harry and said "are you alright?" "I'm fine!" He snapped at me "are you sure Harry?" I asked with concern "I said I'm fine!" He snapped again "sorry!" I mumbled and stared out the front windscreen. I was a little startled by Harry's anger but I suppose I would be a little angry if someone told me I couldn't do something!

When we got to Nandos we saw the they others already had a table walked over and sat in between Liam and Louis and across from Niall. We were talking about random crap when a waitress came and took our orders I got Peri Peri chicken and sprite, the others ordered and the waitress left and we continued talking about nothing at all. Harry was awfully quiet the whole time and didn't take his gaze if the table. I nudged Louis and gestured towards Harry, Louis got the message and said "Harry, mate what's wrong!" "Management is what's f***ing wrong!" Harry yelled "Language! Lulu is right there" Liam scolded "what happened Haz?" Perrie asked "they said I couldn't visit my family next week because of some stupid photo shoots and interviews! I'm sick of them!" He yelled I flinched from all the yelling and looked Harry a little scared of what he would do next, our eyes locked and his face flushed with concern "I'm sorry Lulu! I never meant to snap at you earlier! I really am sorry I took it out in you!" Harry said "it's okay really! I get it!" I said smiling. The the food arrived and we stopped talking. I got a few worried glances but shrugged them off. What were we going to do about Harry?

After I finished my delicious food, I thought of a fool proof plan I make Harry happier and less grumpy. I just had to wait until we got home!

When we got home Harry went upstairs and went to bed. I went and sat in the couch with the others and we watched Paranormal activity. Louis, Liam and Zayn were all snuggled up with their girlfriends so Niall and I started 'the singles club' and I sat on Niall lap. The whole movie I had my face hidden in Niall chest, it was not a very pleasant movie, it was so scary!! Niall was chucking at me the whole time, but it was some scary stuff we were watching!

When the movie finished I went upstairs to get into something comfy for bed while grabbing Harry's iPhone off the table and walking into my room closing the door behind me! Commence operation cheer up Harry! I checked the time it wasn't that late so I called Harry's mum.
(Lulu-L; Harry's mum Anne-A)
A- "harry?"
L- "hello Mrs styles, it's Lulu, Liam's cousin!"
A- "oh hello Lulu! I've heard a lot about you from Harry!"
L- "really? Anyways the reason I'm calling is to ask you to surprise Harry by coming down! He is really really said and quite a bit grumpy and snappy because he planed in visiting you until he was told he couldn't got because he has a busy week or something! So can you come?"
A- "of course I can! I'll catch the first flight tomorrow! Thank you for calling Lulu! It's good to know that someone is looking after my Harry even if you are six years younger! Are they looking after you well?"
L- "yes mrs Styles! They are very good at looking after me! Thank you and ill see you tomorrow!"
A- "see you then and please call me Anne!
L- "okay bye Anne!"
A-"bye sweetie!"
............call ended............

My operation is underway! I got into bright pink spandex shorts and a white tank and went back downstairs placing Harry's phone exactly were I found it. I went back into the lounge room and sat on Niall while he wrapped his big protective arms around me. Louis put in another movie, this time we are watching Mean Girls "yes, I love mean girls!!!" I said "I don't" Niall, Liam and Zayn mumbled "well we had to watch the scary movie so it was our choice!" Perrie said "and we chose Mean girls so get over it!" Eleanor said as the movie started!

We got probably about five minutes into the movie when I started to feel my eyes droop closed, but I wanted to watch mean girls! Oh well I have seen it before! I fell asleep smiling knowing that I accomplished something good today for Harry! I hope he likes it!