Chapter 12- Ohayou Gozaimasu

Louis Pov

I'm wishing I never volunteered to get the cake this morning, it's too early! That's why I'm making Lulu come, she will make it so much more enjoyable, she is honestly the kindest person I have met! She is always doing good deeds to people and never expects anything in return! It actually really admirable, she is such a brave little girl, loosing her Dad, who obviously meant the world to her! She had to grow up so fast because she has to be more independent with only her mum and no siblings. That's why I intend to make sure she can enjoy herself and not have to do most things for her self while she is here.

I removed myself from the warmth of the sheets and Eleanor careful not to wake her and for changed. Then I went down to Lulu's room to wake her up so she can come. I walked into her room to see her curled up on the bed snoring lightly, I went and sat on the edge of the bed and said "Lulu, sweetie we have to go get your delicious cake from Perrie's!" Shaking her gently "hmmph" she mumbled pulling the covers over her head "come on babe we have to get the cake for Danielle!" I said, she sighed and tried to get out of the sheets. I chuckled at her failing to remove herself from the sheets she was still half asleep. When she finally got out and she tried to stand but fell, I caught her just before she hit the floor "easy there tiger!" I said "are you okay?" I asked she nodded giggling "I'm so sorry!" She laughed "why are you sorry?" I asked "I fell on you!" She said laughing "oh the agony! Lulu fell on me!" I said dramatically fainting "my oh my, Louis fainted! What shall I do?" Lulu said dramatically falling to my side pretending to sob! I bit the inside of my mouth to stop me from smiling or even worse laughing, then Lulu started poking my cheek "hellooooooo? Oh my god I killed Louis! Why Louis? I like Louis he is so funny and sweet and nice! I can't believe I actually killed someone! Crap! I will be disowned by everyone! Eleanor will kill me! She is going to gouge my eyes out with a spoon! I can't go to gaol for man slaughter! I'm going to cry! What am I going to do? It's not like I can chuck him in a hole and bury him! People will notice, why did he have to famous! I actually killed an innocent soul, and it was Louis for crying out loud! He would be last person I would want kill, and I killed him! Crap!" Lulu rambled, I decided I had better put her out of her misery before she put me in a deserted forest or something! I opened my eyes slightly to see Lulu with tears in her eyes and deep in thought. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her down to me! She squealed and begged my ever so tightly "can't.... Breath" I managed to get out "I thought you were dead!" She said as a tear fell down her cheek, I wiped the tear with my thumb "don't cry! I'm sorry! I didn't think you would actually cry!" I said as Lulu laughed "you have to admit that was a good reaction! Probably my best one yet! You even beat Eleanor!" I said laughing "I'm sure she will be happy to hear you think she would gouge your eyes out with a spoon!" We laughed for ages until I remembered what we had to do "Lulu we still have to get the cake!" I said between laughs "meet me downstairs in a couple of minutes!" I said walking out of the room with a sore mouth and tears streaming down my face from laughing so much.

A couple of minutes later we were heading out the door and driving to Perrie's house to get the cake. "So, Lulu, tell me something about yourself that not many people know!" I said "like what?" She asked "any hidden talents or interests?" I said "ummm I can speak Japanese and play the piano, does that count?" She said "can you really speak Japanese? Isn't it hard?" I said shocked, I figured she was smart but not this smart! She shook her head "when did you learn?" "In Australia, with my best friend in the while entire world, Sam!" "I thought I was your best friend!" I said pouting "You will never know how much Sam means to me! We were joined at the hip! He was the only person that knew me well enough to know what to do when Dad died!" Lulu said "what did he do?" I asked "let me cry!" She said shrugging, I honestly don't know how that helped but my Dad isn't dead so I really can't say anything. "So tell me more about this Sam, should I keep my eye on him!" I said, she laughed "I don't think you have to worry about that! We did everything together. He lived across the road and the first day I we got to Australia I met him and we were inseparable ever since. His Dad and my Dad were close and the same for our mums so we were always together. I have videos of us making a tree house in his backyard and making forts out of sheets in my old kitchen. It was crazy how much time we spent together, leaving Australia was one of the hardest things I have ever done because so had to leave Sammy!" She said "I would like to see those videos!" I said smiling at how much this boy meant to Lulu! "No thank you!" She said laughing "why not!" "It's so embarrassing! But in saying that I wouldn't change it for anything!" She said "you said about piano? I didn't know you could do that!" "Yep, I'm not very good though!" "You said that about singing, and you were very wrong!" I said smirking "see that were your w-" she said before I cut her off "right! I'm sure that's what you meant to say!" "N-" "no Lulu! I'm right you know it's true!" "You remind me too much of Sammy! It's really scary!" She said laughing "really? Thank you Lulu!" I said, he meant a lot to her so now to be compared to him is very nice to here! Especially considering how shy she was at the start, she was still a little shy for the first couple of hours on the first day when Eleanor and the other girls came but now she is not someone I would call overly confident but she doesn't hide her craziness much and is very talkative. She is such a beautiful girl I wish she could see that as much as the lads and I can.