Chapter 11- Happy Harry

Harry's pov

I can't believe management told me I couldn't visit my own family! It's as if they own me and expect me to bow down to them, haha no not happening! I think I'll go tomorrow anyway because I really need some time with my family. Don't get me wrong the lads are like a second family too me and now with Lulu it's like having a little sister around which is nice but I need some time with my real family!

I don't plan on leaving my room today! I got my MacBook Air out and pulled up Skype and video calling my sister. We talked about absolutely nothing for two hours! She said she had to go and hung up which only made me miss my family more! It was funny though I asked where Mum was and she said and I quote "umm, mum is ahh out?" I wonder what mum is actually doing. Then someone called out "Harry get the door!" I think it was Lulu "you're down there do it yourself!" I yelled back "but it's for you!" She yelled, I groaned know this could go all day "fine!" I huffed and stomped downstairs and looked at Lulu funny who had a grin ear to ear "what are you up to?" I asked "just answer the door!" She said smiling "what did you do to the door!?" I asked "just answer the blinking door!" She said getting cranky "god Lulu!"I huffed answering the door to see my mum smiling at the door "Mum!!!!" I yelled giving her a huge hug and held her their until I heard the lads yell "Anne? What are you doing here?" "You did this!" I said pointing at Lulu she looked at the ground and slightly nodded "sorry" she mumbled, god she is cute! I can't believe she would do this for me! "I love you Lulu!!! When and why did you do this?" I said picking her up and spinning her around "I called your mum last night because you were really grumpy and sad that you couldn't visit her!" She said giggling.

Liam's pov

We came out of the kitchen after hearing Lulu and Harry fight over who has to open the door. When Harry finally gave in a opened the door his mum was standing there smiling. He jumped into her arms while Lulu was standing there smiling. I knew she was up to something! She is such a nice person doing that for Harry even when Harry was not very nice last night to her. "Anne what are you doing here?" Louis said as we walked over and gave her a hug. When we turned around we saw Harry hugging Lulu thanking her. Harry took Anne to the guest room and I went over to Lulu and said "I don't think I have ever met a person nicer than you! Harry wasn't very nice to you last night and you still did that for him?" "Yes Liam! Two wrongs don't make a right! And I don't think Harry intended to be snappy at me, he was upset what do you expect!" She said "I still think your too nice!" I said picking her up and walking back to the kitchen!

Lulu's pov

So I think Harry liked my surprise! He seemed so much happier! Harry and his mum went out for lunch so it's only Liam, Louis, Niall, Zayn and I because the girls went home. "Lu, can you bake?" Liam asked both Louis and I turned our heads towards him "sorry?" We said in unison Niall turned red from laughing so hard and Zayn and Liam were chuckling while Louis and I had confused looks on our faces "did I miss something?" I asked "we need to figure this out because we have two Lu's now!" Zayn said "nah, I have an 'o' she doesn't! It's different! Mines better Lulu!" Louis said "is not!" "Is too!" "Nah!" "Yes!" "No!" "Stop!" Liam said "we can both have it! I find it rather amusing! Any objections?" I said "nope! I like it too! We're twins! Everyone meet my twin Lu!" Louis yelled "and my twin Lou!" I said laughing. We all laughed until Liam said "as I was saying can you bake Lulu?" emphasizing 'Lulu' I laughed and said "as in cake?" "Yes!" Liam said "I'm alright I have a couple of pictures of cakes I have made in my phone ill show you if you like." "I would like that!" He said I grabbed my iPhone off the bench and went into my pictures and found the picture of the cake I made for Poppy's birthday a couple of months ago, it was a three tier cake topple cake that I put light pink icing on and then I made hard sugar flowers and put them on the cake. I showed it to the guys "you made that?" Niall asked "yeah, I even made the flowers!" I said "how? How can you make something like that?" Louis asked "I don't know, I don't think about it I just do it!" "Okay I think it's settled! We don't have to find a baker we can get Lulu to do it because that is amazing!" Liam said "I'm sorry, I don't know what going on here?" I asked "it's Danielle's birthday tomorrow and I need a cake for her! And now your making it!" Liam said "oh okay! Do I make it now?" I asked "yep while she isn't here!" I nodded and grabbed the ingredients to make a vanilla cake. I made the mixture and put it into huge square cake tin that Niall selected, of course choosing the biggest! I put it into the oven and decided to make little flowers out of purple icing to put around the edges. I grabbed a small tip piping bag and looked up to see Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam staring at me "yes?" I asked "nothing! I'm trying to learn!" Zayn said "oh, why do you have all this stuff anyway? You seem to have a lot of baking utensils!" I asked "it was here when we moved in." Liam said. I went back to the icing flowers, I made the pastel purple icing and but it into the piping bag and started making the little flowers.

About one hundred flowers later the cake was cooked and cooled so I made a pastel pink icing and covered the huge cake in the pink icing and smoothed it out. Then I put the little flowers around the four sides so the basically the sides were decorated fully by purple flowers. Then on the top around the four edges I used some left over purple icing and went around the edges, then I put a ballerina figurine in the top left corner and wrote along the bottom 'Happy Birthday Danielle!' In cursive writing. It looked pretty good if I do say so myself "do you like?" I asked the boys "how did you do that?" Louis asked "I didn't think about it I just did it" I said "oh and how do you plan on hiding this?" I asked "Perrie is recording all day so Danielle is not likely to go near her house" Zayn said "good idea, Lulu and I can pick it up in the morning!" Louis said "yep, lets get this delicious thing to Perrie's house!" Liam said while Zayn went and called her to ask. He came back a couple of minutes later and him and Niall went and drove it to Perrie's house.

About an hour later Harry was home but his mum had to go home because there was a big problem at her work or something. Eleanor and Danielle were over, lucky we got the cake out of the house! Then I remembered that I haven't got a gift so I got my MacBook Pro and started online shopping, obviously I knew it would be here for her tomorrow but at least I could say I had something for her. I went into my favorite site, it was a little online accessories boutique. I logged in and saw that there was one hour left of a sale that if you bought ten items or more you got fifty percent off your total! Score! They rarely have sales but when they do they are really good! I started searching and I already had like twenty items in my cart for me and Poppy! Then I found this beautiful silver necklace with a small heart pendant that had an amethyst in it. It had Danielle written all over it, but I need a second opinion "Eleanor!" I yelled out to her "yes!" She yelled back "I need you for one minute!" I yelled she came out from the kitchen over to me on the couch "yes love, why am I needed?" "I need your executive opinion on something!" I said "anything!" "Okay! Do you think Danielle would like this?" She looked at it and squeaked "yes, it had Danielle written all over it!" "Great" I said as I clicked add to cart "what is that site?" El asked "it's a little accessory boutique online that I'm in love with and I just so happens that they have a big sale in today so would you like anything while I'm still logged in an before I buy it all?" I said she grabbed the nearest laptop which was Harry's and turned it on and got onto the site "I'll take that as a yes!" I said as I grabbed my credit card and put my card details in to pay for the items! I got it sent to my house in California so Poppy can get her stuff and some of my stuff can stay there and then i'll get Poppy to send Danielle's present! I logged out of the site and texted Poppy 'Hey Pops, I just bought us heaps and heaps of stuff online and Danielle a present. It's getting sent to my house so can you please get it and find a silver necklace with a heart pendant and send it me here in London! Thank you! Love ya!' when I sent the message I looked to see Eleanor still shopping "there we go done!" She said as she logged out after paying "how is your stuff getting here?" She asked "I'm getting all mine sent to California and then Poppy, my best friend is sending me the necklace! It will be much quicker like that because my stuff will be in my doorstep in California tomorrow morning and I don't know how long airmail takes but it should be here in a week maximum!" I said "good idea!" She said as we walked back into the kitchen "took you long enough! What were you girls discussing?" Louis asked "I need Eleanor's opinion on something I just bought online!" I said, I wasn't lying, I just left the part about it being for Danielle out. "Why didn't you ask me?" Danielle asked pouting "I'm sorry i'll ask you next time I just yelled out to Eleanor because I could see her!" I said "it's okay!" Danielle said.

After that we had a pretty lazy night, we were watching a movie all together because Perrie just got here when I started getting really tired again "I'm going to bed, i'll see you all tomorrow! Goodnight!" I said yawning "okay goodnight love!" Liam said "good night Lulu!" Everyone else chorused, I laughed and said "goodnight guys!" and walked upstairs to bed.