Chapter 7-20 questions

Recap: I cleaned up the bathroom quickly and walked out of my room singing the last line of the song to see.....

Lulu's pov
All five boys sitting on the end of my bed with their mouths wide open, that was it, I have has enough if this sitting in my room listening to me sing. Especially when I told them I didn't want to sing in front of them. "What are you doing?" I asked trying not to be rude " You sounded amazing! Why didn't you sing earlier?" Harry said "did you ever think I didn't want you to hear me?" I said back "but you were so good! Why wouldn't you want us to hear it?" Zayn said " I don't sing in front of people okay! Just please stop!" I said starting to frustrated "oh Lulu, come here. We are sorry, we won't do it again, but I still don't know why you won't sing for me!" Liam said pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead "thanks Liam." I said hugging back "hey, share the love!" Louis yelled and they jumped on me engulfing/squishing me into a big hug!

We walked downstairs and I went and sat on Danielle, "hello to you too Lulu!" she said while Eleanor and Perrie laughed! "We told the boys not to go up there but did they listen? NO!!" Eleanor said "it's okay thanks guys for trying!" I said " if they are up there again give me a call and i'll fix 'em!" Perrie said, I laughed.

Harry walked in and said "Ladies, who wants to hear Lulu singing?" "No one!" I answered for them "too bad!" He said back "oh and how are you planning on hearing me sing?" I asked "I recorded it!" "Delete it now Harry, I'm not kidding!" "Nope!" He said smirking "that's invasion of privacy!" "And play!" Then suddenly you could hear me singing heart attack by Demi Lovato. The girls had blank looks on their faces I got up of Danielle and ran upstairs to my room only getting half way up the stairs before tears started streaming down my face, I have never been so embarrassed. I wiped my eyes and kept going until I got to my room. I shut the door and slid down it until my face was in between my knees, then I heard "HARRY YOU IDIOT!!! What were you thinking? Do you not get it? She is shy! She doesn't like attention! She doesn't want people hearing her sing! I know it sounded amazing I did just hear it, but what you did was wrong! I thought she made it pretty clear she didn't want you to play it!" It was Eleanor, she is so sweet! "I'm going up to her, i'll be back!" She said, that was not what I wanted to hear! I hate crying in front of people, it makes me feel weak! "Knock knock babe, open up! I wanna talk to you!" She said I got up and opened the door and saw El standing there, she jumped at me and pulled me into a hug! "Oh Lulu, don't worry! Harry is being an ass! By the way, they are right about one thing, your voice is amazing! I couldn't believe someone could have such a beautiful voice!" "Thanks El! I'm sorry you had to put up with that! I'm being a sook! I'm truly sorry! I was just fed up with it all!" I said "Babe don't apologize, your shy, I get it! I think what you did was completely reasonable! If you wanna talk about anything Lu come to me cause I will help you!" She said with a huge smile "thanks El!" "K, lets go downstairs!" El said, we walked downstairs and walked into the lounge room. I barely got five steps into the room when Harry grabbed me and pulled me into a hug saying "I'm so so so so sorry! I never meant to upset you! I will delete the recording! I really am sorry Lulu!" "Calm ya farm Harry! I wasn't as much upset as I was embarrassed! Just delete and we can forget it all happened!" I said laughing "thank you Lulu!" He said kissing my forehead. I pulled away from him only to see everyone staring at us like we had eight heads!

I cleared my throat rather loudly "yes?" I asked. They all snapped out of it and I went and sat back on Danielle when everyone started laughing "did I miss something?" I asked "no, your just so cute!" Louis answered for everyone I blushed and looked away. "What's for dinner?" Niall asked looking at Liam "don't ask me!" He said "I'm not asking you, I'm asking the group in general! God Liam!" Niall whined and I giggled soon my giggles were contagious and everyone was laughing which only made me laugh more. We laughed for about ten minutes, actually I laughed for ten minutes everyone else laughed for about five minutes but because I kept laughing they kept going off and on. "Okay Lulu, you done?" Harry asked "I don't know?" I said between laughs. "Seriously guys, what's for dinner?" Niall asked "I second that motion!" Liam added "hmmm, I don't know." Zayn said "Harry will you cook us something?" Eleanor asked he nodded and asked "what do you want Lulu?" "surprise me!" I said "come with me!" Harry said.