ARIANA GRANDE: Friends

1. Alexa Luria
- She is one of Ariana's bestfriends. They've been friends since the age of 10. Ariana lives in California and she lives in Florida but they still often communicate through Twitter, texting and video chatting. They maintain a good relationship.
- They went to Japan together in 2014.
- She celebrated Ariana'a 18th birthday, 19th birthday, 21st birthday and 22nd birthday.
- On April 5, 2014, she flew out to see Ariana but she fell asleep as soon as she got there.
- Alexa was in the studio with Ariana the last week that she was working on My Everything, her second album.

2. Elizabeth "Liz" Gillies
- notable for playing Jade West in the television-sitcom Victorious.
- Liz is one of Ariana's bestfriends since Broadway and they hang out onscreen and offscreen.
- When they were both 15 years old, they starred in the hit musical 13. During that time, they shared a dressing room. They acted as stupid and silly together, so the directors referred to them as "the kids".
- On many Ustreams, Ariana does impressions of Liz's performance in 13 during the number "Getting Ready".
- Both sang a song together for Victorious called "Give It Up".
- They prank-called their Victorious co-star Avan Jogia, but he didn't buy it, so it's likely that the girls have done it before.
- They have a lot of sleepovers.
- They can be seen buying frozen yogurt together.
- They went as each other's character for Halloween: Ariana as Jade West and Liz as Cat Valentine.

3. Aaron Simon Gross
- one of Ariana's bestfriends.
- They've been very good friends.
- Both made a web series back in 2007 called "Freaky Forever". It's about 2 siblings who switched bodies and they were on a journey to switch back. It's similar to "Freaky Friday".
- They are super-fans of the Harry Potter series.
- He was the actually the person who named Ophelia, one of Ariana's dogs.
- He attended Ari's 18th birthday and 21st birthday.

4. Victoria Dawn Justice
- notable for playing Tori in Victorious.
- good friends with Ariana.
- In an interview, she described Ariana as cute and girly.
- Ari wants all of Victoria's birthday wishes to come true.
- They can be seen hugging at the KCA's 2014.
- They tweet each other often.
- Recently, both had a fight. Ariana was tired of all the hate she was receiving from Sam & Cat, so she blamed Victoria by saying that Victorious was canceled because Victoria chose to have a solo tour instead of a cast tour.
- Ariana is still following Victoria on Twitter, but Victoria isn't.
- Victoria defended Ariana on her Twitter after clearing up the beef between the two after a fan's accusation of bullying Ariana.

5. Jennette McCurdy
- friends with Ariana.
- She accidentally made Ariana's phone number public, but Ari forgave her.
- They have done a livestream together where they prank-call and make dessert.
- They tweet each other often.
- Some of her pics with her in lingerie leaked online.
- Ariana sent a tweet addressing a rumor that she was paid more than Jennette. However, Jennette had denied this, stating that all of them are treated equally.
- As of early 2015, it was confirmed that they were friends again.