ARIANA GRANDE: Back-up Dancers

Here are her talented back-up dancers:

1. Tracy Takahashi
She is one of Ariana's back-up dancers. She can be seen on Ariana's music videos such as "Baby I" and "Santa Tell Me".

She was also seen at the music video for Run The World (Girls) by Beyoncé.

However, Tracy was absent for few of her performances. It was confirmed that she was leaving the crew. There were rumors that she left is because she attended dance school.

2. Brian Nicholson
He is one of her back-up dancers. He has a twin, Scott Nicholson, and Ariana calls them "the twins".

He was also one of the people who choreographed the music video for "Focus".

Brian can be seen in Ariana's music videos, such as "Problem" and "Break Free".

He is technically trained in Ballet, Jazz, Modern, Hip-Hop, and Street Jazz.

Ariana is good friends with him.

3. Scott Nicholson
He is one of her back-up dancers. He has a twin, Brian Nicholson, and Ariana refers to them "the twins".

He is technically trained in Ballet, Jazz, Modern, Hip-Hop, and Street Jazz.

He made appearances on Ariana's music videos such as "Right There" and "Baby I".

He also served as a back-up dancer for Janet Jackson.

4. Nekai Blair Johnson
She is one of Ariana's back-up dancers.

In order to become a versatile dancer, Nekai started training full-time at Broadway Dance Center in NYC, studying street jazz and hip hop styles.

She started dancing at the age of 9.

5. Ricky Alvarez
He is a back-up dancer who currently performs for Ariana. The two are currently lovers.

Both were very flirty at stage, until their relationship was confirmed after a TMZ video leaked online with Ari licking a doughnut and kissing him.

6. Joesar Alva
7. Jimmy Coco
8. Griffin Hadley
9. Cory Graves
10. Gracie Stewart
11. Jose "Boiboi" Tena
12. Ajaye Skeene
13. Max Pham Nguyen