ARIANA GRANDE: Youtube Channels

1. osnapitzari
osnapitzari, now Ariana Grande, is her first Youtube channel. Her channel's name means "Oh, snap, it's Ari". This is a reference to the Disney series "That's So Raven". It was created on January 21, 2007. She had over 2.4 million subscribers.

She posts her covers and miscellaneous videos in this channel.

2. WeAreStoopKid
It is a YouTube channel created by Ariana Grande, Elizabeth Gillies (Jade on Victorious), and Matt Bennett (Robbie on Victorious). The channel currently has over 2.5 million views.

This channel feature videos of their time on set and off set. It also contains clips of other actors from Victorious and crew members, as well as family members.

Currently, there are over 23,900 subscribers.

3. Ariana Grande's Youtube vlog
It is a is a discontinued YouTube channel that Ariana Grande created on January 15, 2013 to make vlogs on. She originally planned to post weekly and let her fans pick the topics of her videos. Many of her fans has asked her to give advice so she made the channel so she could do that.

4. ArianaGrandeVevo
It is Ariana Grande's official VEVO channel. Different kinds of videos are being uploaded such as music videos and live performances. 10 videos in her VEVO channel is VEVO Certified.

5. Honeymoon Diaries
It is a Youtube channel created by Ariana Grande and Jones Crow for things related to Ariana's first world tour, The Honeymoon Tour.