ARIANA GRANDE: Acting Career

Here are the roles she played at STAGE:
1. Charlotte
Ariana Grande starred in 13: The Musical on 2008. She was one of the original Broadway cast.

She played Charlotte, a popular cheerleader.

Charlotte is the typical girl- likes to text and hang out with her friends. She appears to be gullible and believes anything someone tells her.

Her role had barely any lines, and her role was also the third least major role.

2. Miriam
Ariana Grande played the role of Miriam in the musical Cuba Libre on 2009.

The musical was prodcued by singer-songwriter Desmond Child.

3. Snow White
Ariana Grande landed the role as Snow White in the stage production
A Snow White Christmas that took place in December 2012.

Here are the roles she played on FILMS:

1. Snowflake
Ariana Grande voices Snowflake in Snowflake the White Gorilla on 2011. She landed on the main role.

2. Amanda Benson
Ariana Grande portrays Amanda Benson on the Nickelodeon movie Swindle.

Amanda is a peppy, friendly, and nice girl. She is a talented cheerleader.She is quite popular and sometimes it gets to her head. Even though she may seem ditzy, she is actually very clever.

3. Laura (adult)
She voices the adult version of Laura in the movie Underdogs.

4. Herself
She made a cameo in Jem & The Holograms.

5. Herself
She will make a cameo in Zoolander 2.

Here are the roles she played on TV SHOWS:

1. Bar Mitzvah Riffer
Grande made an appearance as Bar Mitzvah Riffer on The Battery's Down.

2. Cat Valentine
Grande has been famous for her role in Victorious: Caterina Valentine, also known as Cat Valentine.

Cat is a main character on the sitcoms Victorious and Sam & Cat. She also made an appearance on iCarly.

Cat is one of Tori's strangest friends from Hollywood Arts. She is fun and energetic and sometimes oblivious. As seen in some episodes, she is revealed to be somewhat smart, just a little ditzy.

She is relatively friendly and liked by all of the students. She is sweet, naive, bubbly and happy, often unsuspecting of what is really going on around her. She has a playful nature, and has a very short attention span so she can easily be distracted with colorful items by the others when they want her out of the way. She can be somewhat of a drama queen, and doesn't take criticism very well. She often screams "What's that supposed to mean!?" when offended, which is very often and has become her catchphrase. Cat often says random and strange things which leaves the others, especially Jade, confused or annoyed.

A pic of Cat can be seen in the Multimedia section.

3. Herself
She became a contestant on Brainsurge.

4. Princess Diaspro
She is a recurring character on Winx Club, and she was voiced by Ariana Grande.

5. Herself
She became a judge panelist on Figure It Out.

6. Italian daughter
She appears on the episode Mom's the Word. She voices the Italian daughter.

7. Sonya Herfmann/Chanel # 2
She is played by Ariana Grande. She is a recurring character, which she was present for four out of thirteen episodes.

Chanel #2 is timid, unloyal, and least daring. She is usually shrugs thing off and is very calm when shocking new problems happen, like when the new misfit pledges join Kappa or when she meets someone scary and strange like Red Devil. #2 is also really aware of danger.

She's a backstabber, clearly manipulative when she pretended to be sweet when Chanel was pushed down the stairs. She slept with Chanel's boyfriend like all the other Chanels did, showing she's dishonest and disloyal.

She also died in the first episode, and her death scene can be seen in the Multimedia section.