ARIANA GRANDE: Music (Part 1)

1. Yours Truly (2013)

It is Ariana Grande's debut album under Republic Records. It was released on September 3, 2013. Grande already had twenty songs prepared as  of September 2011 and it was in the process of limiting down to thirteen. It was originally called "Daydreamin'" but Ariana changed it to Yours Truly because she wanted it to sound like a letter.

The first single was Put Your Hearts Up, a bubblegum pop song. Grande completely disliked her debut single, calling it inauthentic and fake. She called it "a terrible first impression".
She desired to make the type of music that she grew up listening to: "urban pop, 90's music". So, this was scrapped and replaced with a new single.

After scrapping Put Your Hearts Up, the first single called "The Way" was released on March 25, 2013. It features the rapper Mac Miller. It went double platinum.

"Baby I" was the second single from Yours Truly. It debuted at #21 at the Hot 100.

Following "Baby I" was "Right There", the third single. Ariana said that this is "like a sequel" to "The Way" because of its melody and composition. "Right There" features Big Sean.

"Almost is Never Enough" was released as a promotional single one day before the premiere of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. It features The Wanted member Nathan Skyes.

Here are the list of songs from Yours Truly:

1. Honeymoon Avenue
2. Baby I
3. Right There (featuring Big Sean)
4. Tattooed Heart
5. Lovin' It
6. Piano
7. Daydreamin'
8. The Way (featuring Mac Miller)
9. You'll Never Know
10. Almost is Never Enough (featuring Nathan Skyes)
11. Popular Song (with MIKA)
12. Better Left Unsaid

2. Christmas Kisses (2013)
It is an extended play by Ariana Grande that was released on December 7, 2013 as a collection of Christmas covers and original Christmas songs.

It featured 4 songs, but 2 songs were added after she reissued it in certain territories on 2014.

Here's the tracks from Christmas Kisses:

1. Last Christmas
2. Love is Everything
3. Snow in California
4. Santa Baby (featuring Liz Gillies)
5. Santa Tell Me (part of re-released version)
6. I Don't Want To Be Alone for Christmas (part of re-released version)

3. My Everything (2014)
It is Ariana Grande's second studio album which was released on August 25, 2014.

On April 28, 2014, the lead single "Problem" was released. It features rapper Iggy Azalea and Big Sean (uncredited). The song debuted # 3, and peaked at #2 on the US Billboard Hot 100 Chart, thus, making it her most successful single.

"Break Free" was released on July 2, 2014 as her second single. The track featured Zedd, an electronic music producer and DJ. It peaked at #4 on the Billboard Hot 100, making it her second most successful single.

"Best Mistake" features rapper Big Sean and it serves as a promotional single.

"Love Me Harder" is a song by Ariana Grande and The Weeknd. It served as the third single of My Everything. The song debuted #79 at Billboard Hot 100, and it peaked #7.

On February 10, 2015, "One Last Time" was released as the fourth and final single.

Here's the tracklist of My Everything:
1. Intro (My Everything song)
2. Problem (featuring Iggy Azalea)
3. One Last Time
4. Why Try
5. Break Free (featuring Zedd)
6. Best Mistake (featuring Big Sean)
7. Be My Baby (featuring Cashmere Cat)
8. Break Your Heart Right Back (featuring Childish Gambino)
9. Love Me Harder (with The Weeknd)
10. Just A Little Bit of Your Heart
11. Hands on Me (featuring A$ap Ferg)
12. My Everything

Deluxe Edition
13. Bang Bang (with Jessie J and Nicki Minaj)
14. Only 1
15. You Don't Know Me

Target Edition
13. Cadillac Song
14. Too Close

Japanese Edition
13. Baby I (featuring Taro Hakase)