ARIANA GRANDE: More Moonlight Facts!

1. She posted a picture of the recording booth that showed the corner of her song board. It goes as follows: 1) "Be Alright" 3) "Moonlight" 5) Only two letters, "LM" could be seen. This could possibly be an acronym or an abbreviation.
2. On January 10, 2016, Victoria Monet shared a snippet on Snapchat of an unknown song that will be on Moonlight. It features an unknown male voice.
3. In January 2016, Ariana tweeted that she was considering to change the name of the album from Moonlight to the the name of another song she was working on.
4. On January 17, 2016, Ariana tweeted possible new lyrics, "don't need permission, made my decision, to test my limits."
5. On January 21, 2016, Ariana posted a picture on Instagram that said "dw" which might be a hint.
6. On January 22, 2016, Ariana confirmed on Snapchat that she was done working on her new album.
7. On February 1, 2016, Ariana shared a snippet of a new song (fans call it "Hard To Breathe").
8. On February 3, 2016 Ariana performed new music at the iHeartRadio Summit (although it's closed to the public and only a few pictures were released). Ariana was seen playing the guitar and using a talk box which are both new for her.
9. On February 4, 2016, Ariana did a photo-shoot but couldn't tell fans why.
It could possibly be for Moonlight.

******

Here is the video for the updated snippets!