ARIANA GRANDE: Relationships

1. Graham Phillips
Grande dated him in 2008. They were in a relationship for three years before they split up.

2. Jordan Viscomi
A back-up dancer of Ariana whom she started dating. Few months later, Grande and Viscomi broke up.

3. Jai Brooks
A member of the Australian Youtube group "The Janoskians" after meeting through Twitter. They had an LDR (long distance relationship) until the year 2012, when they met the first time in New York. However, the two broke up after Jai accused Ariana of cheating on him with Nathan Skyes, a member of The Wanted. Then, on May 1, 2014, Ariana and Jai were spotted kissing after her performance in the iHeart Radio Music Awards. They got back together once again, but broke up since Jai wasn't supportive of Grande during the death of her grandfather.

4. Nathan Skyes
After tons of speculation, they confirmed on Twitter that they were on a relationship. But after a five-month long relationship, they broke up, but they insisted that they are still close friends.

5. Big Sean
After being a friend to Ariana and supporting her during the death of Grandpa Grande, he and Ariana were confirmed to be dating. But due to busy schedules and timings, the two finally decided to break up. Also, there was a rumor addressing that Big Sean dumped her for hanging out with her good friend Justin Bieber.

6. Ricky Alvarez
Their relationship was kept private until a TMZ video leaked of Ari licking a doughnut and making out with Ricky. After that scandalous footage, a lot were asking why she was making out with one of her back-up dancers.
Ariana revealed that they are happy together.