ARIANA GRANDE: Collaborators

Here are the people she had collaborated with:

1. Big Sean - She had collaborated with him a lot of times.

One of those songs is Right There, in which he is a featured artist. He was also featured in the music video.

He whispers the chorus in Ariana's massive hit, Problem, which also features Australian rapper Iggy Azalea. However, he was uncredited for the song.

Big Sean also raps in Best Mistake, which is one Ariana's favorite tracks on her second studio album, My Everything.

Ariana was featured on Big Sean's song Research, in which she sings the chorus.

2. Cashmere Cat - Both had collaborated for each other's albums.

He was a featured artist in Ariana's second album, My Everything, for he was featured on the track called Be My Baby.

Ariana was featured on Adore, the lead single of Cashmere Cat's upcoming studio album.

3. Iggy Azalea - They have collaborated on one song, and they have become good friends.

That song was Problem, in which she was a featured artist. In the track,
she rapped.

4. Nicki Minaj - They have collaborated for each other's albums.

Nicki was part of Jessie J's song Bang Bang, in which Ariana was also part too.

In her album The Pinkprint, Ariana was featured. She sang the chorus and the bridge for Get On Your Knees.

5. Mac Miller - He had collaborated with Ariana.

He did a song with Ari called The Way, the lead single of Yours Truly.
He rapped on the track.

6. Nathan Skyes
They have collaborated on Almost is Never Enough, in which he is a featured artist.

7. MIKA
Together with him, Ari sang the song Popular Song.

8. Zedd
The DJ collaborated with Ariana on Break Free, the second single of My Everything.

9. A$ap Ferg
He was a featured artist for he rapped on Ariana's song named Hands on Me.

10. The Weeknd
He sang Love Me Harder with Ariana on My Everything. Their song became the third single of her second studio album.

11. Childish Gambino
He was featured on Ariana's Break Your Heart Right Back.

12. Jessie J
She sang her song Bang Bang with Ariana and had Nicki Minaj rap the totally inappropriate verse.

13. Chris Brown
They had worked on Don't Be Gone Too Long, but ended up Brown removing Ariana's vocals.