ARIANA GRANDE: Health & Fitness

What are her health & fitness secrets?

1. She does workouts while listening to songs of rapper Nicki Minaj and singer Bruno Mars.
2. Hiking is her new favorite hobby. She jogs up to the Hollywood sign every weekend.
3. She meditates on a daily basis. It makes her body well-centered while juggling schedules.
4. The singer also gets exercise by chasing her dog, Coco, in their backyard.
5. Ariana drinks coconut water. It's often promoted as nature's sports drink as it contains electrolyte potassium (lost in sweat) and it helps control the blood pressure.
6. She eats salmon practically everyday. It's rich in Omega 3s and great amount of protein.
7. To keep herself energized, she eats almonds and cashews. They are high energy foods.
8. She drinks a lot of water.
9. She drinks throat coat tea. It will coat your throat and erase all the scratchiness and soreness of your throat.
10. Ariana does jumping jacks, squats, push-ups, sit-ups, butt-ups, lunges (per leg), wall pushups, butterfly kicks, and then, she rests.
11. She does the dance rehearsals while wearing 5-inch heels. It will burn more calories.
12. She uses the treadmill.
13. She avoids junk foods.