ARIANA GRANDE: Music (Part 3)

8. You're My Only Shawty (featuring Iyaz)
It is a demo by Ariana Grande which also features vocals from Iyaz. It was supposed to be added to Yours Truly, but was passed to Demi Lovato by Rock Mafia. Demi Lovato also did a recording of this, and she put it on her album, "Unbroken". Demi's version has the same title, except that shawty is replaced with shorty. Both versions feature Iyaz.

9. Let It Rain
A song from her unreleased demo CD.
She released a snippet of it on Youtube.

10. Higher
A song from her unreleased demo CD. Unprofessionally, she released it on Youtube on October 22, 2008.

11. Rollercoaster
12. The Way It Is
An unreleased song from Ariana Grande. It was intended for her sophomore album, My Everything, but didn't make it. The track is listed on her ASCAP (The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers).

13. Ridiculous
A song that was confirmed by the famous "Problem" singer. It was intended to be in My Everything, but it didn't make it to the cut. Ariana has said that she loves the song but she's not sure she'll get to keep it because there was a little bit of string sample in it.

14. Why Am I Still Upset?
A song recorded by Ariana Grande for My Everything, though it didn't make it to the final cut. Nothing much is known about it, except that it was mentioned in a livestream.

15. Zero to Hero (cover)
A song from the movie Hercules sung by Ariana Grande for We Love Disney.

Here are songs she's a featured artist:

1. All My Love (Major Lazer featuring Ariana Grande)
A song by Major Lazer that features Ariana Grande. It makes an appearance on the official soundtrack of Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1.

2. Get On Your Knees (Nicki Minaj featuring Ariana Grande)
A song from Nicki Minaj's The Pinkprint that features Ariana Grande. It's Ariana's first official explicit song.

3. Don't Be Gone Too Long (Chris Brown featuring Ariana Grande)
A song by Chris Brown that previously credited Grande as a featured artist. Though it's not on My Everything, it's on Chris Brown's album called X. However, Brown removed Grande's vocals from the song, replacing them with uncredited vocals.

4. Research (Ariana Grande featuring Big Sean)
A song by rapper Big Sean featuring American recording artist Ariana Grande for the deluxe version of his album, Dark Sky Paradise. It makes Grande's second explicit song.

5. Adore (Cashmere Cat featuring Ariana Grande)
It is the lead single from Cashmere Cat's upcoming album.

6. Boys Like You (featuring Who is Fancy, Meghan Trainor & Ariana Grande)
A song by Who is Fancy that features singers Meghan Trainor and Ariana Grande.

7. E più ti penso (Andrea Bocelli featuring Ariana Grande)
A song by Andrea Bocelli featuring Ariana Grande. It is Grande's first Italian song and her first classical song.