ARIANA GRANDE: Tours

1. The Listening Sessions Tour
It is the debut concert tour by American singer-songwriter Ariana Grande, in support of her debut studio album Yours Truly, which was released on September 3, 2013. Pre-sale tickets went on sale on Thursday, July 18. Regular tickets went on sale on Friday, July 19, 2013. Pre-sale tickets had to be taken down early, as they were selling at such a fast rate that the tour was almost sold out before regular tickets were available.

The tour was first confirmed by Ariana through her Twitter account on July 16, 2013.

Here is her debut concert's setlist:
1. "Baby I"
2. "Lovin' It"
3. "You'll Never Know"
4. "Honeymoon Avenue"
5. "Tattooed Heart"
6. "Better Left Unsaid"
7. "Daydreamin'"
8. "Almost Is Never Enough"
9. "Piano"
10. "Right There"
11. "The Way"

NOTES:
• Nathan Sykes joined Grande on stage in Toronto, Rosemont and Royal Oak to perform their duet, "Almost Is Never Enough".
• On September 9, 2013 in Los Angeles, Grande was joined by Big Sean to perform their song, "Right There". Mac Miller also made a guest appearance and performed "The Way" with Grande.
• In New York on August 14, Ariana performed an old original song titled "Higher".

2. The Honeymoon Tour
On February 25, 2015, Ariana Grande embarked on The Honeymoon Tour to promote her sophomore album, My Everything.

On June 4, 2014, Ariana signed a contract for her tour and announced that the tour wouldn't just be the United States. She later revealed that the tour would start in February 2015. She later revealed that she would be visiting Brazil on the tour during an MTV Twitter takeover.

On September 5, 2014 Ariana announced the first set of tour dates through a new fan app called Fahlo. She revealed the first 26 dates and cities.

Here is the setlist from The Honeymoon Tour:

Interlude: Ariana explaining what she wants the tour to be like and a countdown from 60 seconds
1. Bang Bang
2. Hands on Me
3. Baby I (starting on August 15, 2015)

Interlude: Orchestral arrangement of "Best Mistake"

4. Best Mistake
5. Break Your Heart Right Back
6. Be My Baby
7. I'm Every Woman (originally performed by Whitney Houston)/ Vogue (originally performed by Madonna) mashup (starting July 2015)

Interlude: Tap dancing and sepia video of Ariana preparing for the set

8. Right There
9. The Way
10. Pink Champagne
11. Tattooed Heart

Interlude: Orchestral arrangement for "One Last Time"

12. One Last Time

Interlude: Video of Imogen Heap showing off Mi.Mu Gloves

13. Why Try

Interlude: Audio of Grandpa Grande giving advice to Ariana

14. My Everything
15. Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart (until April 2015)

Interlude: Remix of Lovin' It

16. Love Me Harder (solo version)
17. All My Love

Interlude: Ariana thanking her fans

18. Honeymoon Avenue

Interlude: Music video intro to "Break Free"

19. Break Free

Interlude: "Problem" beats with spinning retro spiral and hype"

20. Problem

FACTS:
• About 7 weeks before the tour started, Ariana created a Youtube channel called Honeymoon Diaries, where she would be posting videos related to the tour and rehearsals.
• VIP fans who purchased Meet & Greet tickets got an Ariana Grande bag with bracelet and light up cat ears.
• The Meet & Greet was set up like a photo booth so fans got to go in (2 at a time) and take 3 pictures with Ariana that were printed out.
• During "Best Mistake" Ariana stands on a fake cloud that gets lifted up over the stage.
• Ariana's dogs Toulouse and Sirius went with Ariana on tour but the rest of her dogs did not as they don't like traveling.
• She was almost crushed by a lift while performing Love Me Harder on the opening night.
• Big Sean joined Ariana on tour on March 7, 2015 in Detroit. He rapped his verses in "Best Mistake" and "Right There" and they kissed on stage.
• Justin Bieber joined Ariana on stage on March 28, 2015 in Miami and they performed "Love Me Harder" and his songs "All That Matters" and "As Long As You Love Me". He also came back on April 8, 2015 in Inglewood, California.

*****

IMAGE: Pic of Ariana performing on her Listening Sessions Tour

VID: Ariana's THT