ARIANA GRANDE: Music (Part 2)

3. Love Me Harder (EP)
It is an extended play by Ariana Grande which includes the third single "Love Me Harder" and the two songs only available in the Target Edition.

Here are the tracks:
1. Love Me Harder (with The Weeknd)
2. Cadillac Song
3. Too Close

4. The Remix
It is a remix album by Ariana Grande which features 15 remixes off her singles from Yours Truly and My Everything. However, it's only available in Japan.

Here is the official tracklist of The Remix:

1. The Way (Sidney Samson Remix) [featuring Mac Miller]
2. Right There (7th Heaven Radio Mix)
3. Right There (Ralphi Rosario Radio)
4. Baby I (Cosmic Dawn Radio Edit)
5. Baby I (A Director's Cut Radio Edit)
6. Problem (Wayne G Radio Edit)
[featuring Iggy Azalea]
7. Problem (Dave Aude Twerk Edit) [featuring Iggy Azalea]
8. Problem (Dawin Remix) [featuring Iggy Azalea]
9. Break Free (Zedd's Extended Mix) [featuring Zedd]
10. Bang Bang (Dada Life Remix) [featuring Jessie J and Nicki Minaj]
11. Bang Bang (3LAU Remix) [featuring Jessie J and Nicki Minaj]
12. Love Me Harder (Kassiano Remix)[featuring The Weeknd]
13. Love Me Harder (Grego Salto Amsterdam Remix) [featuring The Weeknd]
14. Love Me Harder (DJ Class Remix) [featuring The Weeknd]
15. One Last Time (Gazzo Remix)

5. Christmas & Chill
It is Ariana's second extended play which is Christmas-themed. It was released on December 18, 2015.

Here are the Christmas-themed trscks from her second extended play:
1. Intro (Christmas & Chill songs)
2. Wit It This Christmas
3. December
4. Not Just On Christmas
5. True Love
6. Winter Things

6. Moonlight (N/A)
It is her upcoming third album. It is set to be released on 2016.

"Focus" was released on October 30, 2015 as the lead single of Moonlight.
It features uncredited vocals from Jamie Foxx. It debuted at 3 on the US iTunes Charts within an hour of release. On Billboard Hot 100, it debuted an peaked at #7.

There were two more songs that were confirmed, and those were Intro (Moonlight version) and Moonlight (song).

"Ain't About What You Got", "Lavender Envelopes", "Not Afraid of Love", and "Be Alright/You'll Be Alright" are tracks that will possibly make it to the final cut.

She also confirmed on November 11, 2015 that she will only have one collaborator in the album so far.

Here are other songs from Ariana Grande:

1. Boyfriend Material
A song which was intended for her debut studio album, Yours Truly, but didn't make it to the cut. Later on, she released the studio version on May 15, 2014. The song was purchased by f(x), a South Korean girl group.

2. Pink Champagne
A song which was intended for Yours Truly, but didn't make it to the final cut. When she reached a total of 10 million followers on Twitter, she released the song as a thank-you gift for her fans.

3. La Vie En Rose
A song which was intended for Yours Truly, but didn't make it to the final cut. The only known recording for this track is at Grande's Roxy concert.
She clarified on her deleted ask.fm account that it was just a sample, and it won't be on her debut studio album.

4. Stick Around (with Graham Phillips)
A song performed by Ariana Grande and her ex-boyfriend Graham Phillips. Ariana uplaoded it to her Youtube channel and deleted it years later. It was speculated that it was intended for Yours Truly, but it was scrapped.

5. Suitcase
A demo performed by Ariana Grande.
It was speculated that this song was intended to be on Yours Truly, but didn't make it to the cut. This song was purchased by a Taiwanese singer, named Elva Hsiao, and the Chinese version of this song is called "Diamond Candy".

6. Voodoo Love
An unreleased song by Ariana Grande that was meant to be on Yours Truly, but later scrapped. She decided to release the studio version of this song, but it was delayed because she was deciding what to do with it. It's the second most mature song of hers because of the lyric "I'm just gonna use some magic, might feel a little drunk, and if you try to leave me, I'll lock you in the trunk".

7. Do You Love Me (featuring Sky Blu)
A song that features LMFAO's Sky Blu.
It was meant to be released as a single for Yours Truly, but it was scrapped.
An early version was leaked, but Ariana said it wasn't the album version because the album had horns and Ariana isn't rapping.

******

Since ARIANA GRANDE: Music is very long, I had to separate it in 3 PARTS.

So, ARIANA GRANDE: Music (Part 3) will be published soon.