ARIANA GRANDE: Quotes

"Never doubt yourselves or waste a second of your life. It's too short, and you're too special." (I love this quote.)

"Love is a really scary thing, and you never know what's going to happen. It's one of the most beautiful things in life, but it's one of the most terrifying. It's worth the fear because you have more knowledge, experience, you learn from people, and you have memories." (Totally true!)

"I love my fans so much! I know I say it all the time, but I really appreciate all the things they have done for me."

"Plant love; grow peace."

"If you're passionate about something then it will definitely work out for you. You should never stop believing in something, and you shouldn't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise. Never give up on something you love." (The last line, it can relate to me...)

"Be happy with being you." (What an overrated quote...but hey, still meaningful)

"Be happy with being you. Love your flaws. Own your quirks. Know that you are just as perfect as anyone else, exactly as you are."

"Life is beautiful. Be thankful for everything. Destroy your ego. Free hugs. Sing your hearts out in the street. Rock 'n roll."

"Everyone is beautiful, everyone is perfect, and everyone is lovely."

"If anyone tries to bully you don't let them. Take the positive energy form a ball of rainbow power and just, like shove it."

"Take a load off, don't take everything so seriously. And just be happier."

"I don't regret any of the decisions I've have made because with every choice I've made, I've learned something new."

"Some people will find any reason to hate. Don't waste ur time. Lighten up! It takes so much less energy to smile than to hate. Enjoy life." (SLAY ARIANA!)

"Never take yourself too seriously."

"Love your flaws, and own your quirks."

"The best fashion advice I'd say would be just to do what makes you comfortable and what makes you feel cute. And that's how you're gonna look your best. Because when you feel your best, everybody else can feel it too."

*****

Holy cow, she slayed with these quotes!