Chapter 6

Chapter 6

He drove away and when I got in the door, I had 5 pairs of eyes looking at me.

~~~ Liam's P.O.V. ~~~

Oh gosh I hope Nina is doing ok. She's never been on a date before. The boys have been looking at me. They must think I'm lying. I've told them that I don't know where she is going because they don't think she is out with her friends.

Louis looks over to me and glares.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!

"I know where Nina is." I said, instantly regretting it.

"Excuse me?" Louis says.

"Yeah you should know. She's not with her friends." I said.

"Well where is she then?" Louis asks, growing impatient.

"She's on a date." I said looking down.

"She's on a date? Like with a boy, on a date?!" Louis yells.

"Yeah but she didn't want to tell you guys because she was too embarrassed to say anything." I said.

"Then why would she tell you and not her brother?" Louis asks, calming down.

"She didn't want to tell you because she knew you would act like this." I said.

Louis looks down but his face looks like a mixture of hurt, guilt, and most of all sadness.

"She's growing up." He says quietly.

"Yeah and you have to accept it but just know she will always be your little sister." I said.

All the boys nod their heads agreeing with me.

"Whose the boy?" Louis asks, looking up.

"It's Nick." I said quietly.

"Nick as in the boy she's had a crush on for 2 years?" Harry asks, joining the conversation.

"Yeah that Nick." I said.

"I can't believe that she wouldn't tell me about her first date." Louis says.

"I know it's hard to accept, but she did what she thought was right. You have to promise me that you won't yell at her when she gets home though. Just talk to her about it." I said.

"Ok I'll try." He said.

~~~ Nina's P.O.V. ~~~

I walked into the house and Liam had eyes that said "I'm sorry"

What would he be sorry about?

No. No he wouldn't. He wouldn't do that to me.

"Hey Nina. How was it?" Louis asks.

"Oh it was fine. Just a normal girls night." I said.

"Hey do you mind if I talk to you for a second upstairs?" Louis asks.

"S- sure." I said feeling nervous.

I followed him upstairs into his bedroom, and I could feel everyone else's eyes on me.

~~~~~

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked Louis.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Louis asks looking hurt.

Right then and there, I knew that Liam had told all of them.

"T-tell you what?" I asked playing stupid.

"Nina please don't. I know you know what I'm talking about. Just please answer me." He says.

"I'm sorry. I just thought you were going to get mad and not let me go." I said.