Chapter 52

Chapter 52

~ Eleanor ~

After giving up on trying to get out of this room, I sat down on the bed and thought about what to do for a second.

Could I possible just scream until Nick's had enough of it and let's me out?

Should I say that I was wrong and trick him into thinking I want to get revenge?

But it just came to me.

I can use my fingernail.

I jumped up and quickly ran to the door before fitting my index finger's nail in the lock.

When I turned it to the left, I heard a small click and then I pressed down on the now unlocked knob.

"Yes!" I cheered quietly.

Nick was shouting last night about him beating up Niall with the cat o'nine tails.

The poor thing, he must be in so much pain.

I made my way to the bathroom and pulled out a bottle and bandages.

Tiptoeing down the hallway, I went downstairs and saw all the guys acting as a shield around Nina.

What happened?

Anyways, I put the objects down next to Louis and before anyone could wake up, I left the room.

"What do you think you're doing?" Nick asked as I walked out.

My head snapped up and I saw him with his arms crossed over his chest.

He's been standing there for awhile now, I can tell.

"I've changed my mind. I want to get revenge on Louis, no matter how hard it is." I smirked.

"I'm glad you realized the best option. Welcome back to the team Eleanor." He grinned.

"What do you want me to start with?" I asked.

"You can start by feeding them bread. They only get two pieces of bread each and one water bottle. Nothing more, nothing less." He said.

"As you wish."

I made my way down the long hallway to the kitchen and picked up the bread and water.

As I was leaving, I saw apples in a bowl on the counter and made a hasty decision to pick them up and bring them with me.

After that, I went to Nick's room and found something that I know will help the guys.

God I hope this is the right thing to do.

~ Niall ~

When I woke up, the lads and I still formed a shield around Nina but everyone was awake.

I noticed that Nina and I still had our hands intertwined and I smiled.

"Hey babe, how are you?" Nina asked seeing that I was now awake.

"I'm alright, did you sleep fine?" I answered, turning around to face her.

"Pretty good, I knew I would be safe with you guys." She smiled.

"Oh Niall, when I woke up, there was a bottle of peroxide and bandages right next to us. I'm guessing it's to help you." Louis said.

"Why would we get something that would help me?" I asked.

"I'm not sure but we better heal you a little so you don't get worse or infected." He said.

I wasn't too keen on the idea of having peroxide poured onto my back but I knew it would prevent it from getting worse.