Chapter 48

Chapter 48

~ Nina ~

I woke up from my horrible sleep and yawned.

I rubbed my eyes and it was then that I realized that my hands weren't attached to the headboard anymore.

"Oh thank goodness you're awake." I hear someone say.

I turned in the direction that the voice came from and saw Eleanor sitting in a chair in the corner of the room.

She got up and came over to me as I backed up as far as I could.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." She said.

Still, I didn't believe her.

"Okay I know you might be afraid of me still but please listen. I'm taking you back to the basement so you can be with the boys." She said.

I hesitated but soon went with her downstairs.

She let me into the cell where are the boys were sleeping and then she quietly went back upstairs.

I sat down next to Louis and he stirred a little.

Why is Eleanor being nice to me?

Just a little while ago she was slapping me for talking to her.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist and I jumped.

"It's only me, boo." I heard Louis say.

Turning to look at him, I saw that he had bloodshot eyes.

"Were you crying?" I asked.

He quickly wiped his eyes, slightly embarrassed.

"Why?" I asked giggling lightly.

"I was scared. I didn't know what was going to happen to you." He admitted.

"I would have been alright. I could've fought him off." I said.

"What happened up there?" He asked.

Now that I think about it, what really did happen up there?

Was it just a joke and a waste of time?

Was it all an act to scare me and the boys.

Or the worst option, in my opinion, was he going to rape me?

"Nina?" Louis questioned waving his hand in front of my face.

"I-I really don't know. It seemed like he was going to r-rape me but I don't know. He could've done that to scare you guys." I said.

"Well I'm just glad to have you back. The boys and I are going to do everything we possibly can to keep you safe." Louis said. "Hey how did you get down here? I didn't even hear the door open."

"Actually, Eleanor brought me down here." I said.

"What?! She didn't hurt you, did she?" Louis panicked.

He started looking everywhere on my body until I lightly shoved him away.

"I'm fine, she didn't touch me. She was really nice actually. I'm pretty sure she took the handcuffs off of me after Nick put them on me." I said.

"That's weird. Please don't get to excited about it. She's definitely one to change her mood quickly." Louis said.

"How are the rest of the lads?" I asked.

"They're torn apart. Niall was in hysterics when Nick took you. The rest of the guys were crying just not as hard. I guess we cried ourselves to sleep." He said.

"You did? I'm so sorry." I apologized.

"It's alright, I guess crying took my mind off of what could happen to you."

"Don't worry, boo. I'll always try to fight off the people who want to hurt me." I said.

"And you're super strong because of that. I just feel like I failed being your older brother." He sighed.

"Don't ever feel like you failed being my brother. You've always been there for me and I love you for that." I smiled.

"But I'm not protecting you." He said.

"You are so protecting me. Louis, everyone knew that there was nothing that could be done to get me out of Nick's hands. I know you think you're not helping but you are. After everything is over, it's always good to have you so you can tell me that everything will be better." I said.

"You know what, I will always be there to cheer you up. I love you a lot you know." He said.

"I know, and I love you too." I said.

He leaned down and kissed my forehead before I snuggled up to him.

Awhile later, the other boys woke up except for Niall and I assured them that I was okay.

"We were scared out of our minds." Harry said.

"Well I'm okay so don't lose your minds." I laughed as everyone laughed with me.

"Nina?" I heard someone mumble.

I turned around to see Niall waking up and wiping his eyes.

"Hi Niall." I said.

He blinked a couple times and grinned so big then pounced on me.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay? Did he hurt you? What happened to you? God I was so worried about you." He said all at once.

He showered me in tiny kisses and I giggled.

"I'm okay now Niall."

"Did he hurt you?" He asked.

"He didn't hurt me, just scared me." I said.

"He didn't..." Niall dragged the question on.

I knew what he was talking about and I frantically shook my head no.

"No but I feel like he was about to." I said.

"I would've kicked his ass. I'm sorry you were scared." Niall said.

"It's fine. I'm sorry you had to cry yourself to sleep." I said.

"What's on your neck?" He asked.

My hand went up to my neck on instinct and I ran my fingers over the mark Nick had left on me before.

Niall moved my hands away and examined the mark.

"He marked you." He gasped.

"I know, that's why I thought he was going to do that thing to me." I said.

"I'm so sorry. You didn't deserve that." He said.

"It's alright, it doesn't really hurt that much and I'll get rid of it." I said.

He gave me one passionate kiss and then we were pulled apart.

"Okay now we're reunited but you don't have to show off your cuteness in front of us." Liam said.

"Oh my god. Do you think the girls are worried about us? They must've already called us at least once, we don't have our phones though." Zayn said.

"I'm only hoping that if they realize that we're not okay, they will search for us." Harry said.

Well, let's hope it's a quick search.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey! So the second update for today! I'm sorry they're getting shorter but I'll make up for it. I think I'm going to update again tonight so look out for it. What do you think is happening to Eleanor? Keep guessing and you'll find out soon. Thanks for reading please comment and vote!