Chapter 43

Chapter 43

~ Nina ~

Toady we were back in Australia to continue the tour and I was getting ready along with the boys.

"Are you guys excited?" I asked while Lou worked on Zayn's hair and I was picking out an outfit.

"Absolutely! What about you?" Harry said.

"I'm okay I guess. I've got a new song tonight so I hope I don't mess up." I said.

To be honest, I'm not really scared.

I just don't want to mess the lyrics up.

"You'll be fine. Nothing wrong will happen." Liam said.

"I'm not really worried. I'll be okay." I said.

"I just hope I don't embarrass myself." Louis said.

"Yes! Found it!" I yelled.

"What did you find?" Zayn asked.

"My outfit for tonight." I said.

They nodded their heads and I went into the bathroom so I could change into the outfit because I'm not changing in front of them.

The outfit was totally my style, anyone could see it.

It was a hi-low green dress that had ruffles on the bottom.

The top of the dress was white lace with a green liner and small jewels and glitter decorating it.

There was also a brown braided belt across my stomach.

It was absolutely perfect so I slipped it on, not checking to see what it looked like.

"Nina I have to do your hair and makeup!" Lou shouted from outside the bathroom.

I walked out and the boys looked over to me, jaws dropping.

"Is it bad?" I asked getting very concerned.

"You look amazing!" Zayn said.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"I thought you might pick that one out. It seems like you." Lou said as I sat down in the chair in front of her.

"It is. I love it." I said.

"Boys can you check how much time I have to work on Nina?" Lou asked.

Louis walked out of the room and then 10 seconds later came back in saying, "you've got 30 minutes."

"Perfect! Just enough time." Lou cheered.

She instantly went to work on my hair with the curling iron and spun the chair around so all I could see were the boys.

"So how've you been?" Liam asked in a girly voice.

"I've been great!" I say mocking him.

"Can you believe that it's 2014 in two days?" Zayn said.

"I know right! Like where did the time go?" Harry said.

"Your lives move so quickly now so it's different." I said.

I felt Lou move onto the other side of my hair and I knew she was working really fast.

"Don't you guys have to get dressed?" Lou said.

"Oh shit." They muttered.

They ran around the room, frantically looking for their outfits and I laughed at them.

It was all funny until Harry pulled down his pants and I shielded my eyes.

"GUYS!! I'm just a little girl! You can't change in front of me!" I yelled.