Chapter 41

Chapter 41

*1 Week Later*

~ Nina ~

"What do you want to do today babe?" Niall asked.

Everyone was out doing their own things and that left just me and Niall home by ourselves.

They would be back soon though.

"I don't even know. I don't feel like doing anything." I answered honestly.

I feel like shit today and you all might be able to fucking tell why.

"Ok then what do you say we have a lazy day?" Niall suggested.

"Honestly, that is the best thing ever." I said. "Just let me shower first."

"But babe, it's a lazy day. We don't have to do anything." Niall whined.

"Really? You really want to go there? I'm taking a shower whether you like it or not. I don't care if it ruins your lazy day." I snap.

I regretted it as soon as I said it.

"Niall." My voice softened. "I'm sorry."

"Naw it's ok. I know you didn't mean it." He says.

I don't even understand how guys can deal with girlfriends at this time.

I'm so rude to him but I just can't help it.

I just hope that one day he won't give up and leave me.

"I feel all bad now." I pouted.

"Don't feel bad. If you want to make it up though, I think I still have a little syrup from the pancakes this morning on my lips." Niall playfully said.

"Well I never got any syrup this morning because someone took it all." I said.

I leaned over on the couch that we were sitting on and I placed my lips softly on his.

I pecked him once then pulled back.

"You missed a spot." Niall smirked.

I leaned over again and we started kissing.

He pulled me closer to him and then ran his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for an entrance.

I kept my mouth closed just to tease him a bit.

"Why do you have to be a tease?" He mumbled against my lips.

"Why do you have to be so adorable?" I sassed.

He lifted me up and pulled me onto his lap so I was now straddling him with my feet sandwiched in between his back an the back of the couch.

I gasped at his actions and he took that time to slip his tongue into my mouth.

As I wrapped my arms around his neck, he ran his hands all over my back and thighs.

He knew that I hated every inch of my body especially my thighs, and that I didn't like people realizing why, but he knew that I trusted him.

His tongue searched my entire mouth, not missing any spots.

I moaned as his actions pleased me.

His hands moved from my thighs to the hem of my shirt and I got nervous.

I quickly pulled back, partially because I needed some air but also because I can't go that far.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." Niall panicked.

"No I'm sorry. I'm such a wimp." I sighed.

"You are not a wimp. I went too far and you weren't comfortable with that. I got ahead of myself." Niall said.