Chapter 30

OMG 30 CHAPTERS!!

Chapter 30

~ Louis ~

I wiped the tears that were streaming down my cheeks as I heard what Niall just told me.

"She's awake?" I whispered.

"Yes. Come here as soon as you can." Niall said.

I hung up and put my phone in my pocket.

She's awake?

As in, alive?

Breathing?

The realization just hit me and I jumped up and ran out into the hallway.

I pounded on all of the doors and they all opened slowly.

"What's going on?" Liam asked.

I waited to answer him till Harry, Zayn, Jenna, and Emily came out so everyone would know.

They came out one by one and then I took a deep breath before I spoke.

"Nina woke up." I said.

They looked at me with blank faces and some with dropped jaws.

"Let's go!" Harry said.

We ran down the stairs and then we all got in the car and drove to the hospital.

We walked right to Nina's room and stood at the door.

I took a deep breath and then knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I heard someone say, Niall I think.

I walked in cautiously and looked forward, straight into Nina's eyes.

She smiled and her dimples popped out so that's how I knew that I wasn't dreaming.

"You're awake!" I ran over to her and crushed her small frame in a hug.

"I'm awake Louis, I'm awake." She said.

I cradled her in my arms sort of and held her close to me.

"Please don't ever leave me again." I whispered into her ear.

"I won't. I promise I will never leave you." She said, voice cracking a bit at the end.

"Don't cry boo. You're here now. I'm here. You don't have to cry." I said.

"I just-I can't believe how stupid I was to do that. I know I have you, and the boys and everyone else it's just-I don't even know what I was trying to accomplish." She said.

I knew that I would ask her later about what was bothering her but not now.

"That's right. You have all of us and I'm pretty sure we would all take a bullet for you. Right boys?" I said.

I pulled away from Nina a little to see everyone nodding their heads.

"Some already have." Liam said looking at Niall.

We laughed but then I remembered the horrible memory and stopped.

Everyone's laughs died down and then I turned back to Nina.

"Please don't feel like you can't talk to me, or any of us. We love you and we want to help make you feel your best." I said.

"I will, thank you. I love you guys." She said.

I gave Nina one last squeeze before I pulled away and let the other people go up to her.

First up was Jenna and Emily.