Chapter 17

Chapter 17

~Zayn~

Today I was going to be with Perrie.

Ever since she got away from Tom, she has been paranoid that someone is going to hurt her.

I keep trying to tell her that I won't hurt her but sometimes she has a hard time believing me.

Just the other day, she was sitting in the corner with her head down, crying.

I went to go hug her to comfort her but when I touched her arm, she shrieked and crawled away from me.

Tom destroyed her and she will never be the same again.

She calls me once in a while and she tells me that she has morning sickness.

I can't believe this happened to her.

She's 20 and she's not married.

She's not ready to have a baby.

Also, it would be Tom's baby.

I'm pretty sure that she doesn't want a baby that belongs to him.

Plus, yes that's right there's more, Perrie was a virgin.

She had to go through all of that pain.

Not even with someone who would treat her nicely and respect her limits.

I was sitting in the living room of her apartment, waiting for her to come downstairs.

Today, Perrie had her first ultrasound to see how the baby was doing.

It's been almost a month.

I have no idea how she or we in that case, are going to keep her pregnancy away from the public.

Either people are going to think that it's my baby or Perrie cheated on me, which she would never do.

I heard Perrie coming down the stairs and stood up to meet her.

I walked over to her and I could tell that she was nervous.

"Zayn. I'm scared." She said.

"I know you are baby. I know you are. You're going to be just fine. I won't let anything happen to you." I said.

I engulfed her in a hug and she cried into my chest.

"Ar-Are you going to l-leave me?" She cried.

I can't believe she would even think I would give it a thought.

"Of course not! This is a hard time for you and I would never leave you. You are my one and only." I said.

She pulled back and I wiped her tears.

"It's a good thing I put on waterproof makeup." She joked, chuckling a bit at the end.

"Absolutely. But you would look beautiful without it." I said.

It's the truth.

I've seen Perrie without makeup on.

She truly does have natural beauty.

"Thanks." She said.

I didn't want to pressure her or anything but if we didn't leave now, we were going to miss our appointment.

"Ok are you ready to go, love?" I asked her.

"Yeah I think so." She said.

I took her hand and interlocked my fingers with hers.