Chapter 42

Chapter 42

*Fast Forward To Louis' Birthday*

~ Nina ~

"Shit!" I yelled.

"Woah what's wrong?" Harry asked.

"Olly says he can't come because he's blocked in by the snow." I sighed.

"That's okay. It's only one person less." Harry said.

"It's all going to be fine." He tried to calm me.

For Louis' birthday, I invited 20 of his close friends but only about 7 could come because the rest were away for the holidays.

Now I guess only 6 are coming.

My phone rang so I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Nina it's me." I heard Cher say.

"Hey Cher what's up?" I asked.

"Nina I hate to break it to you but I can't get over there today. My flight was cancelled because of the snow." She said.

"You're kidding." I said not believing what she said.

"I'm so sorry Nina. If I could come I so would." She said.

"It's alright Cher, don't feel bad." I sighed.

"Thanks Nina. Tell Louis I said happy birthday." She said.

"Will do. I'll talk to you soon." I said.

"Absolutely." She said.

I hung up and threw my phone on the couch cushion.

"Who was that babe?" Niall asked coming into the room.

"Cher. She can't come today." I sighed.

"So how many people are coming now?" Niall asked.

"4. Matt was on the same flight as Cher." I said. "Is it even worth having the party anymore?"

"Actually, 3 people are coming. Justin just called me and told me he couldn't come." Liam said now in the room.

"I can't even believe it. I can't have a party for Louis with fucking 3 people. I'm calling it off." I said.

"But you worked so hard on it babe." Niall said.

"I know. No ones coming though. What's the point of it?" I said.

I picked up my phone and called the three people who were supposedly coming and told them that the party was off.

I felt bad about canceling the party the day of but I would be embarrassed if Louis only had three people show up to his surprise party.

"What's popping everyone?!" Louis shouts running into the room.

That made me burst out into tears.

"I'm so sorry Louis! I didn't mean for this to happen!" I cried.

"Woah Nina, what's wrong?!" Louis asked concerned and walked over to me on the couch and put his arm around me.

"I'm so sorry." I sad a bit quieter.

"Alright boo, what happened? What are you sorry for?" Louis asked.

"I-I invited people to come over here so we could have a party for your birthday but less than half could come because of the holidays and then Cher and Olly and Justin just called and said that they couldn't come either and I canceled the whole party because there was only going to be 3 people." I said all at once.