Chapter 37

Chapter 37

~ Nina ~

"Oh my gosh! Does anyone know what today is?!" I yelled.

"It's Halloween Nina." Louis said.

"How are you so calm?! We have to get costumes!" I exclaimed.

It seems like I'm the only sane one here right now.

"We already got ours baby girl." Zayn said.

I looked around the room and saw that Harry, Louis and Liam were nodding along with Zayn's comment.

"I didn't get mine." Niall shrugged.

"Well neither did I. Do you want to go get one with me Niall?" I asked.

"Absolutely." He smiled.

"Be back soon, we're leaving at 8:45!" Louis said.

"You got it!" I said.

I slipped on my converse, grabbed my purse and then walked out the door with Niall.

"So what do you want to be?" Niall asked.

"I don't know actually. What about you?" I said.

"Well I was thinking that if you were ok with it, do you want to have matching costumes?" Niall asked, starting to drive.

"You're so cute. Of course I do." I smiled.

I leaned over and gave him a kiss of his cheek and I could see the blush spread across his face.

"So now do you know of anything you want to be?" Niall asked.

I thought for a minute but honestly, I couldn't think of anything.

"Really Niall, to be honest with you, I can't. Here's another time where I'm so stupid that I can't even think of a Halloween costume." I sighed.

Niall stopped the car abruptly and put his arm out in front of my body to brace my body.

My body slammed back into the seat and I hit my head really hard.

"Niall!" I screamed. "What the hell?!"

"Don't ever say that you're stupid Nina." He said sternly.

I turned my attention to him and he had an all serious look on his face.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Don't say you're stupid ever again." He repeated in the same tone.

"I only speak the truth Niall." I said looking down.

"Nina, how can you say that about yourself? You're so smart babe. You're so beautiful." Niall softened.

I looked up to his beautiful ocean blue eyes and I knew that he was upset that I said that.

"Ok Niall." I whispered.

I didn't believe him but I wanted to drop the topic and move on.

"That's my girl." Niall smiled, leaning over to give me a soft kiss on the lips.

He started driving again after and I then I had an idea.

"What if we were nerds?!" I exclaimed.

It just came to my mind that we could dress up as nerds and I bet Niall would look pretty hot in those glasses and suspenders.

"That is possibly the best idea I've ever heard in my whole life." Niall smiled.

"Ok so I could wear jean shorts over crazy leggings and then I have a crop top that I could wear with suspenders and then I could spray my hair with pink hairspray and then I could get nerd glasses and oh and then you could get like these whacky shorts and then suspenders and-"