I have a date with Mister Blue Eyes

YOOOOOOO IM ALIVE!! So here's the update and I'll be updating more often I swear. I even set a reminder in my phone!! Anyways that's for the votes and enjoy!!

----------------------------------------------

Magnus POV

'YES OF COURSE YOU CUTE LITTLE KITTEN!! KISS ME AND LETS RIDE OFF INTO THE SUNSET ON THE RAINBOW OF GAY LOVE AND IGNORE YOUR STUPID ACCUSING FAMILY AND STUPID BLONDIE WHO THINKS HE CAN TAKE YOU FROM ME!!'

Of course I would say that, I totally would, but I'd probably scare the little kitten. He'd turn tail and run right back to his little shell and crying into his precious blondies shoulder and I am quite a jealous man when it comes to other men. I shall approach it carefully and with my usual finesse.

So of course I'll just kiss Mister Blue Eyes.

I think that maybe that wasn't the best choice but I was already moving and I don't ever show hesitation. It's not in my nature. So there I find myself with a hand pressed firmly against the back of the shadowhunters neck so he won't try and run away until he's at least enjoyed himself a little bit. He doesn't seem to do that often enough. Enjoy himself. He puts others in front of himself. I know it just by looking at him. So can I get him to enjoy me?

He seems to read my mind and answer my question by pushing very slight back on my lips, just enough to show satisfaction and not enough to show struggle in trying to escape my grasp. And when I feel his hand sliding around my waist I know I've got him right where I want him. And I leave him there.

There's fear and confusion when I pull away. He seems so nervous that he did something wrong but he didn't. He did everything right. Everything. But I want him to consider every option here. I am in fact a very influential warlock that would completely destroy any Lightwood reputation just by breathing a word of any of this. I want him to consider that maybe he's just responding to the only male attention he's ever gotten I'm sure, and that maybe he doesn't actually love me as much as I wish he did.  I want him to consider that he will just be another mortal in my very long life so far. I want him to consider he is not the first. I want him to consider he will most likely not be the last.

But most of all I want him to consider what he's asking me.

"Yes of course Mister Blue Eyes," I say however. He can back out if he wishes. I can't resist saying yes though and letting my perfect chance slip away. I may never get to try and date a shadowhunter again.

He blushed madly and seems shocked from the whole endeavor. "M-Mister-What?" I couldn't stop laughing now as I pulled away and tried really hard to stifle it.

"I'll go out with you, on one condition. You go home and completely think this through." I finally swallowed my laughs and adopted a rare serious face. It felt weird. Like I was some sort of responsible adult.

He seemed just as surprised as I was at the sudden mood shift. "U-uh well um... What?"

"You know who I am. You know what I am. Not only am I a warlock I'm a man. Are you sure you want this? Is it worth the trouble?"

Now Alexander is not very bold. The boldest thing he's done was come here which surprised me. But he seems to be full of wonderful surprises. He kissed me yet again; this time I was under his spell. He worked wonders on me with just a whisper of a kiss. Not many mortals, scratch that, not many anything have that much control on me. It's scary and uncertain and makes me want to run away from him and never let him back in but I love it. I love it.

It seems as soon as it's started its over and I'm left gasping for more.

"Of course it's worth it idiot. I came here didn't I? That's worth some credit" he whispered our lips still close enough that I could taste them. They tasted like mint. He probably used breath spray before he came over, I would. I totally would.

"True" I finally breathed gaining some control my incorporative lungs.

"So Friday?" Where was this sudden forwardness come from? Maybe he had a confidence rune. I'm sure they had one; they had one for everything else. Or maybe he's been charmed to come here and mess with me, it wouldn't be the first time. Maybe he has moon madness. Is that a thing? I'm sure it is and I'm sure he has. Nonetheless I nodded as he disentangles himself from my grip and backs to the door

"I'll pick you up at eight ok?" It's all I have in me to nod at his vaguely registering words as he scampers back to his precious safe house.

Somewhere in the deep part of my mind a red flag is going off. I know I'm getting myself into loads of trouble. He could break my heart by telling me it was a joke that I foolishly fell for. He could decide I'm not worth the risk, which is not good for my self esteem. He could be doing this to get blondies attention. He could hurt me.

Or worse. I could hurt him.

Despite my usual (depending on who you ask) carefulness I ignore every negative thought, every scenario that leave me heartbroken or clutching a corpse. Instead my brain is excitedly repeating a single phrase.

I sit still in complete shock, which is rare, and contemplate it.

I have a date with Mister Blue Eyes.