I think its going to rain

Hey peeps!! So I just posted my second boo so you know.... Check it out! I am like... 86 views away from 1K views so YAY!! 🎉 Thanks babes!!

----------------------------------------------

Our second date...

Alec's POV

The day was turning out perfectly. The sun was hanging lazily in the sky as I strolled to my destination. I need flowers and a picnic basket. Call me cliché. Call my cheesy. Call me what ever but I will take Magnus Bane on a date. It'll be late no one will see us. It's perfect.

The streets of Brooklyn are filled with shoppers and people enjoying the sunshine as I am. I turn into a store and make a few more purchases. When I get outside the shy is turning a milky pink. It's almost time. Little did I notice the clouds gathering above me. I didn't think much of the rain droplets until I couldn't see the sun and it was pouring. I splashed along using a bag to cover my head. I need one more thing-I'm sure the rain with clear up. I just need flowers.

Magnus' POV

He's late. Again.

I always worry even though he tell me not. It's only been a month but still I'm very protective over my Alexander.

The doesn't calm my nerves. With every drip I'm wound tighter and soon I'm going to snap. I want desperately to go out and find him. He has to be close by.

Just when I made my mind up to go-

"Magnus!"

Alexander-"

"I'm sorry I'm late I'm so sorry I-i wanted us to go to the park... I got you.."

Wilting flowers.

"Oh Alexander" I laugh at his drenching figure. He looks heart broken. But I couldn't have been more happy.

"I'm sorry this is going all wrong..."

"I beg to differ. Come on let me get you something warm and get you a change of clothes." I said taking the flowers from him and looking into his beautiful stormy blue eyes. I love his blue eyes.

I love him. That was the first time I admitted it to my self. It was the first time he said-

"Magnus I love you"

I smile.

He smiles.

He's dripping wet.

I kiss him anyways.

"I love you too Alexander....

"No come along dear you're getting water all over my floor" I tease putting a hand on the small of his back and steering him towards my room.

"S-sorry" he stammered stumbling after me. 

"I know you are. Come here my love" I said opening my arms to him after we got to our room. He smiled softly and walked into them. I helped him out of the shirt and his pants and tossed him a dry shirt. "So what was your plan?"I asked lounging on the bed as I watched him.

"Well I was going to take you for a picnic but it's kind of... You know raining" he said looking at me from where he stood.

"So? We can still have a picnic"

Alec's POV

I say on the dry warm grass snuggled into Magnus's side as he watched the sun go down. It was just as beautiful as I remembered. "You're the coolest warlock ever" I mumbled turning my face his his neck as his chest rumbled with laughter.

"I should have told you that" he replied placing a soft kiss on my forehead. "You did plan this. I just got rid of the rain"

He looked tired. I felt bad all of the sudden and cupped his cheeks. "I'm spending the night"

Memories from the last time I stayed over flooded in and I blushed. "N-not like that I mean I want to sleep in a bed-actually sleep... With you"

He blinked with those magnificent amber eyes and broke into a grin. "Hmmm ok. I don't mind" he mumbled leaning up and pecking me on the lips.

I smiled as the sun lit up his face.

This was by far the best second date ever.