A Day with Magnus

Hello my lovely lovely people I'm so glad that you all are reading this! It makes me so happy!! We reached 8k VEIWS and 400 something votes so WOOT WOOT!! Thank you all for your love and support! <3

---------------------------------------------

Magnus's POV

I distinctly remember putting Dewi in bed last night, what with the five stories two drinks of water and the on going struggle of getting her not to sleep with two billion stuffties it's hard not to remember it. And yet here I am with her tiny fist on my face and her snores taking up the room's silence.

I look up and see Alec's beautiful laughing eyes staring right back at me and I can't help my own grin. She is pretty cute. When she stirs me and Alec hold our breaths but she doesn't wake up. We both sigh in relief.

'Wanna go make breakfast?' He mouths to me and I nod as we both cautiously creep out of the covers and down the hall slowly until we reach the living room.

"I swear we need to be more strict about sleeping in bed with us or she's going to be 23 before she sleeps on her own" I sigh running my fingers through my shaggy hair.

"How could you say now to her puppy eyes?" Alec says yawning and plopping on the couch. I hum my response and sit on his lap so I can lay on his chest. "I'm come on she's learning too much from Jace and his demon child" I snort and press my lips to his skin.

"Agreed. Maybe we should send her to Izzy's place instead" I murmur on his soft neck. He laughs and looks down at me.

"And risk her becoming even more like Izzy? No way I'll take my chances with the demon."

I shake my head and cup his cheeks lovingly. "Happy three year anniversary my darling" I whisper rubbing my thumb over his cheek gently. He grins and place a quick kiss on my nose muttering back the same good wishes in between yawns. I laugh and hoist myself up. "I'll make some food"

It didn't take long to whip up suitable breakfast for the occasion seeing that I'm pro at cooking, and a little magic for the rare mishap. By the time the waffles were done, Dewi came stumbling out in her Frozen pajamas and her long beautiful white wings. Any parent in the world knows that movie is a blessing and a curse. But I've learned to let it go.

I apologize for that I'm really tired.

Anyways she padded over to me and tugged on my shirt making me smile.

"Yes biscuit?" I said kissing her forehead. She held her hands up and went on her toes so of course I picked her up gently, placing her on my hip. "Wanna help Dada many yummy food?" She nodded rubbing her face in my shoulder and yawning.

"Here Mag I'll take her" Alec said coming over and pulling her to him. Her little wings jerked in surprise narrowly missing Alec's nose but then relaxed as he clamber into his arms. I patted her back then turned my attention back to food.

"NUMMY!!" shrieked Dewi slamming her hands on the table. Alec yawned and kissed her forehead then turned to me.

"I have to head up to the institute for a bit" he grumbled and I merely smiled.

"Perfect. I have some errands to run" I replied sipping my coffee. "And of course I'll bring little Dewi"