Mario Cart

So guys what's up. It's Sunday and I posted yesterday... So I decided to instead write one shots on Sunday and PLOT on Wednesday!! SAY IT WITH ME!! ONE SHOT SUNDAY PLOT TIME WEDNESDAY!!

----------------------------------------------

Night before crap went down...

Magnus's POV

The door swung open and I jumped from my position on my laptop. It was an angry swing. Oh no.

"Babe? You home?" I called over my shoulder delaying looking at him. I knew he was ready to strangle someone and I quite like my head.

There came incoherent growling as he stormed past and ran into our room. I sighed closing down my work and follow him. "Hey, Alexander what's wrong?" I try to keep my voice soothing and my movement slow. He's like an agitated animal when he's mad, trust me I've had enough practice with this.

He whipped around to face me, fingers in his hair-wow we're already to fingers in the hair. This must be bad. "Alexander come here" I whispered opening my arms to him.

He stumbled and for a second I think he'll collapse but instead he makes it to my arms and I merely hold him. He doesn't say anything for a while then moves to a better position in my arms with a sigh. "Sorry... Long day I'm a little tense" he mumbled, his voice rumbling through his body.

"I can tell, it's fine Alexander" I whisper back. "... Alec?" I wait as he shifts again and hums his response. "Have you ever played Mario Cart?"

"Mario Cart? No what's that?"

I grin.

"It's a super relaxing game on that system thingy I showed you the other day. Come on let's go play!" I'm so mean.

"Um ok I guess" So unsuspecting. Poor poor Alexander.

I. Will. Crush. Him.

Alec's POV

"WHAT?! I WAS IN THE LEAD-YOU CHEATED!!" I yell at my stupid stuck up boyfriend whose giggling relentlessly on the couch. I think he might even pass out.

"I-didn't!! Stop accusing-meeee!!" came his breathy response as he clutched his stomach. I'm not sure why this is so funny to him! I've broken two lamps and took off a leg of the coffee table (.... The coffee table was on purpose)

Suddenly my eyes grow dark and I storm over caging him to the couch with my arms. "How about a bet" I breath as he stifled his laughs.

"Oh you know I love a good bet but I'm afraid for you, you'll loose all you dignity" He's laughing a gain.

I. Will. Crush. Him.

"Strip Mario Cart" I say suddenly and he stops, though that stupid grin is plastered on his face.

"Hmm I do love you getting naked" he sneers playfully. He's pushing up to kiss me but I push away making him pout. "Alright fine" he sighs throwing his arms up and standing with me. "But don't expect me to go easy on you just cause you're pretty."

"Oh trust me I'm ready this time" I grin right back.

This is probably the most intense game ever. He wants to see me shirtless, no one comes between Magnus and me shirtless, and I just want to win. Am I saying I don't want to see him shirtless as well, no, but winning is what I'm really after.

"PLAYER TWO WINS!!" The tv is now my best friend.

"YEEEEEES!!! IN YOUR FACE LOSER!!" I'm jumping around Magnus whose only laughing hysterically. Wait no! He should be crying in defeat! This is not at all like how I pictured it...

"All right Alexander you win." he says holding up his remote in defeat. "Pick your poison."

I tap my chin pretending to think but he already know what I'm going to say. I pull at the hem of his shirt and he laughs more as he tugs it off.

"Aren't you crushed with defeat?" I laugh as he chucks it to the side.

"Nah. I let you win"

"...... Excuse me?" I'm hurt. I won fair and square.

"Yeah. It's too hot in here with you getting all excited." he giggles at my gapping mouth. Before I know what is happening, I'm tackling Magnus to the ground. "GYAH!!"

"YOU STUPID LITTLE-"

"So mean to me!"

He screeches with laughter as I exploit his one weakness. Magnus Bane is hopelessly ticklish.

"OK OK I SURRENDER I SURRENDER!! PLEASE LET ME GOOOOO!!"

"You're such a cheater!" I laughed in spite of myself. He's just so cute sometimes.

"I DIDN'T CHEEEAT!!" he laughs shoving at me. I finally let him go but I'm still sitting on top of him grinning. He looks up panting and laughing, then closes his eyes. "Jerk!"

"You're the one who purposely lost!" I laugh right back. I'm done with this stupid game. Magnus is a little more interesting. I lean down and peck his cheek but his already caught hold of my lips.

"I also just wanted to see how cute you would react" he mumbled half pulled away from me. I lightly smack his chest and he laughed catching my waist with one arm and my hand with the other. Before I can react I'm on my back staring up at him happily. "But Mario Cart is stupid. I'd much rather play with you" he growled in my ear and I roll my eyes.

"Idiot just kiss me" I murmured slipping my hands under his shirt.

Nothing could go wrong in that moment at all. Everything was perfect

Magnus's POV

There was shifting beside me but I merely wrapped my arms around him tighter. It wasn't even five yet there's no way I'm letting him go. I spend every blissful second I can holding onto his waist but sadly he starts wriggling free.

The sound of clothes being put on and him sighing are all I hear as I try to pretend him back in bed with me.

I feel his body return back next to me but sadly he has his training gear on. He tries to kiss me but I turn my head making him laugh.

"Magnus I'm not leaving without a kiss" Alec's voice was laughing. Even though my eyes were closed I could see his brilliant smile.

"Then I'll never kiss you again if it means you stay here forever" I grumbled. My voice sounds deep and warm and I want him to stay here in bed. I hook my arms around his waist and bring him in for a long slow kiss. I needed to reassure myself he was real. "Be safe ok?" I whispered softly and opened my eyes. He smiled and kissed my forehead before leaving...

*so I guess this isn't very clear. This is the night before the fight. If you didn't catch it I mentioned that they were playing Mario Cart in the last chapter*