1 years later

Read the title with the narrator voice from SpongeBob.

So guys it's me again (insert username here cause I'm drawing a blank at the moment)! I feel like my story is moving too fast and I'm sorry but... You know. Just live with it. Anyways i have been desperately trying to start my other story but I've hit a major case of writers block so I'll keep you updated. Love you all and super appreciate your votes and comments and views! We're halfway to 1K so woohooo!!!!

----------------------------------------------

Magnus's POV

The bed was empty. Not surprisingly but still it was empty with his warmth lingering in bed beside me. He always left early. But usually...

No I remember now.

"Magnus I'm not leaving without a kiss" Alec's voice was laughing. Even though my eyes were closed I could see his brilliant smile.

"Then I'll never kiss you again if it means you stay here forever" I grumbled. My voice sounds deep and warm and I want him back here in bed...

Oh yeah.

I sit up with a sigh and yawn trying to shake off the disappointment. I mean you would think after a year I would be used to his sudden leaving.

But I'm not. I'd much rather him not leave at 5 in the morning so he get back before anyone noticed his was gone. I'd rather not have he be ashamed of me-well not ashamed but definitely not proud. I'd rather be a huge part of Alexander's life. I'd rather meet his family as a boyfriend not the High Warlock Of Brooklyn-although I'm proud of the title. I would give it up for him. If I could be the proud Warlock Boyfriend of Alexander I would give it up.

I can't think like this though. I really shouldn't think like this it's not healthy.

I'm happy with what I've got.

Alec's POV

"Alec!!"

Why is that wall talking? Why does it sound like-thump! I fall to the ground with a painful grunt.

"Jace that hurts!!" I growled looking up at him as he offered his hand.

"I literally told you to get into stance five times! What's on your mind bro?" he laughed yanking me up to my feet. I dust off my shoulder and look at him debating. What would you do Jace? Would you hate me like everyone else would? I'm going against everything we've always been taught, though you've never been one for rules...

"Nothing" I say instead shrugging with a yawn. I'm yet again lying. I don't like lying. I hate lying. "Long night I guess" Not a lie. But not for the reason anyone's thinking I'm sure.

There was a lot of yelling and screaming and thumping from our apartment.

"AGAIN?!?" I screamed at the tv and Magnus giggled from his seat on the couch.

"It takes years of practice and an actual tv in your house babe" he drawled holding up his Mario Cart remote innocently.

"Ok. Start it up. I have a good feeling this time"

"Alec!! Again seriously man pay attention!!" Jace said snapping his fingers in my face. "Ok. That's it. Go to bed I'm not getting any training out of you"