Youre dating a warlock?!

Magnus's POV

"D-dad?" His voice is so sweet so soft it almost hurts. I want to run over and kiss him senseless but I promised to wait for the signal. "Mom? Um... I have something to tell you"

He is trembling I can tell even from not looking at him. As I step from my hiding pace I feel both parents go tense. I ignore them and stride right by taking Alec's hand firmly.

"Mom, dad, this is my boyfriend. Magnus. I think you guys know... Him..." That last word chokes him and hits me in the gut. If only I had been a girl.

I would be super hot.

I think Robert just died. Ok great that's awesome. He stared at us like we were some kind of creatures, some abnormal zoo animals and it made me want to punch him. Maryse on the other hand...

"Get out" she said standing up. I felt both of our stomachs drop to the floor. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!"

"Mom please let me-"

"YOU ARE A DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO THIS HOUSE!! You're not even a shadowhunter. You're not-"

She's cut off by blue sparks as I shove away from Alec and stride forward. "How. Dare. You" I hiss boiling with rage. "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK ABOUT ME AND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE WITH SUCH MANOR!! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!? I am Magnus Bane HIGH WARLOCK of BROOKLYN and you will never say another word against Alexander!!"

She makes a choking sound and I would have killed her right then if Alec hadn't yanked me back. She collapsed on the floor spluttering and Alec tugs me out. I'm still seeing red I don't even know where we are going. I think Alec's crying.

Alec's crying.

All my rage vanishes as I stare into his hopeless eyes. He looks so sad...

"Alexander..." I whisper holding out my arms to him. He turns to me and let's out a horrible sob before charging into my arms. His entire body his shivering. His tears fall on my shoulder. His hands clutch my shirt. His sadness breaks my heart.

There's a crackle and blue sparks fall on us as I portal us home. One more minute there and I think he might explode. "My love, my darling, my everything... I've got you..." I try to soothe but I don't think anything can help him right now which makes me try harder. "Alec... You know your true home is here..."

He shakes his head and my stomach falls. "I-I don't w-want t-to be a b-burden Magnus..." He's getting some control over himself.

"Alexander Gideon Lightwood!" I can't help but laugh. "You practically live here anyways!"

He sniffles and pulled away to wipe his eyes. I put a gentle hand on his cheek and rub the red spots gently. It probably hurts to feel this helpless in such a powerful body. My poor Alexander...

He nods and lays his head on my shoulder slowly. "... Ok... I'll stay here"

"Of course you will. I'm not letting you go my love. I just got you back."

I'm never letting him go. He may think this is an empty gesture but he's mine now. If his parents can't see how amazing Alec is...

Well screw them.

Alec's POV

The world spins momentarily until everything comes into focus. The bed is black... Not grey... The walls are dark purple... Not blue... I'm not alone. Instantly every muscles is telling me to run because this is not the Institute, there's someone in the bed with me.

Then it hits me. And I roll over to see my lovely Magnus bane sleeping peacefully by my side. It's the best sight in the world. I never really stayed long enough to actually see him sleep. He usually woke up at five with me to say goodbye but now he was so warm and... Like fuzzy. Like sleepy fuzzy.

Everything has been taken off (aside from glittery pink boxers) and he's completely natural. No makeup no hair gel no glitter no nothing. I've always told him he's beautiful without all the accessories but honestly he never lets me see him long enough for me to be sure. Now I am sure. I am sure that I am madly in love with a warlock.

He stirs making me jump a little as his arms go around me tugging me close against his bare chest. I can't stop smiling. Despite everything that happened last night and the night before and all that crap I am smiling because I woke up next to the most beautiful person on the planet. He beats the Hemsworth brothers by a mile. And a half. And another mile.

"Goodmorning..." He slurs as he trying to stretch but falls limp against me again. "How are you today my love" It comes out as a yawn.

I kiss him in response. I feel every part of him wake up and slightly tense. "I am doing wonderful my love" I whisper pulling away and the look on his face is perfect.

"Really? That's great. I would have thought-"

I kiss him again to shut him up. Honestly I don't want to ruin this perfect moment. Not with my messed up family, not with my emotional stability, nothing. I just want to be with him.

This time Magnus fully wakes up and moved his lips against mine slowly. He's smiling and I love it. Soon we pull away and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Ok?"

I nod and hold him tighter. "Yeah... I never realized how pretty you were" I yawn making him laugh and pinch my side.

"Rude. I'm always pretty" I laughed too looking up at him.

"I know but you look extra pretty right now. You should go "natural" or whatever more often. It suits you" I trace patterns on his arm idly as he rolls his eyes.

"Hmmm no thank you I like my glitter"

"You should just do it for me. Cause I like it"

He laughs and kisses my cheek making me grin at him. "Oh Alexander. You never cease to amaze me."

----------------------------------------------

Hey wassup guys!! So I totally have an ear infection so boooo on that but here's the next chapter. Don't get used to the happy stuff cause ITS GOING TO GO DOWN!!! K thanks everyone byyyyyyye!!