The Aftermath

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR SHADOWHUNTERS TONIGHT?!?!? I AM!! SO IN HONOR OF THAT I'M GIVIBG YOU GUYS A SURPRISE UPDATE!!!!

----------------------------------------------

Alec's POV

My bed was too cold after that nights endeavor. Magnus would have made this bed so much warmer. Maybe I should've stayed the night.

"And look way too eager. No thank you Alec" I mumbled to my self as I rolled into my stomach.

"Eager? Don't tell me you ended up sleeping with someone" came the deep lazily drawl of-

"JACE!!" I yelped scrambling up to a sitting position. "Wh-what the-"

"Don't curse" he chuckled crossing his legs and leaning back on the wall.

"How did you get in here? Why aren't you-"

"Asleep? Why aren't you? I saw you stumble in a few minutes ago." he shrugged casually though I knew suspicion was eating at him alive. He needed to know who slash where I was and why I'm blushing like a fire truck.

"Sorry I needed to walk around a bit. A little to... Cramped" I stuttered lamely, looking down at my bed sheets. He can totally see through my bull. "Anyways I'm back and I'm tired please leave" I grumbled trying to pass for a man who would rather be sleeping but there are other things I'd much rather be doing probably involving a certain warlock-

"Alexander!" I was suddenly snapped awake from my day dreams. "Who was it?"

"Excuse me?"

"Who did you sleep w-"

"JACE!"

"I'm just saying!" he said, raising his hands innocently with a soft laugh. "You were talking about looking eager! You're obviously distracted by something and from persona-"

"I do not need to hear all about your se-"

"Look I'm just saying."

"I wasn't with anyone I swear I was just walking" I grumbled. I'm well aware I'm still beat red and I want him to just leave, I'm praying he just leaves. "Please Jace I just want to go to sleep"

Thank the Angel he sighs and rolls his eyes trudging to the hallway again. I finally relax and slump against the headboard rubbing my face. All I wanted to do was go back to Magnus's house and curl up at his side yet again. Life was so much simpler there where all I was worried about was impressing Magnus and I did brilliantly apparently. As I walked through the park I got a text with a date and a time. I nearly passed out.

I sigh and let my head fall on my shoulder. What was wrong with me? Already this guy has way too much power over me and I'm letting him have it. I want him to have that power over me but maybe I don't. Maybe I do. I don't even know what I want anymore. I want him maybe? Am I willing to give up everything I've been raised to do for him, I'm not sure, but I know I want to give him a chance at least.

If he wants it.

Magnus's POV

The bed was cold. I want him back here even after one date but whatever. I've already made peace with my actions I just want him back now.

I sigh and roll onto my side facing the empty bed. Well nearly empty, Chairmen was licking his paws idly. I reached over and scratched behind his ears making him purr softly. This makes me smile and scoop him closer to my chest, just to warm my up a bit. I bury my face in his soft fur and let myself doze off.

Minutes-wait no hours later I'm jarred awake by a thunk on my window. I lay stock still and listen to hear when-thunk! In three swift strides I'm by the window throwing it open only to feel a dull thud on my forehead. With a string of curses I press my fingers to my temple.

"B-by the Angel I am so so sorry!!" I hear a very familiar hiss.

"A-Alec?!?" I exclaimed looking at the blushing and bashful boy below me. His hand was clamped on his mouth and his eyes looked fearful that I might turn him into a toad or something. "What in heavens name-"

"I-I've been ringing the buzzer I didn't know you were-what are you wearing?!"

Oh yes.... I am in fact in my duck footsie pajamas and for some reason I'm blushing madly. "Does it matter, what are you doing here?"

"I had to see you. I couldn't get you out my head Magnus. I know this sounds so incredibly cheesy like those 90's movies-"

"I lived through the 90's Alexander-"

"The point is I needed to see you... Like really badly" he sighed and rubbed his face. "I'm literally the dumbest person in the-"

"Come on up" I cut him off disappearing in the window. I am in footsie PJ's what the heck am I going to do? I need to change or will he think that's weird-wait I have to buzz him up don't I-shoot I'm doing this all wrong! Buzzzzz!! I scrambled to the door and press the button. The footsteps grew closer and all I had time for was to hastily push off my hood off letting my hair spike up. Suddenly the door swung open to revel and rumbled, half decently dressed Alexander Gideon Lightwood. "H-hey you got up here-MMPH!!"

He was kissing me.

What is happening? I'm on the couch. Alec's above me. The world is spinning madly the only thing keeping me grounded was his lips against mine moving slowly, almost as if he wanted to memorize every part of me. I felt the same way and I wanted him. All of him. I wanted him closer, I wanted him to want me.

There was a zip and his hands were pulling on my PJ's, only to my hips. I slip my hands up his shirt and round his back, oh gosh his definitely a shadowhunter. His muscles felt nice under my finger tips and, as his shirt slid up he gasped. I wanted it off now. It was stupid and in the way of what I really want. I never liked his shirt anyways. Its horrid. Of course I'd never tell him that he's too cute. And it does look nice on him with the right lighting.

Soon it was off and I was pressed farther into the couch by his body and lips.

"Please tell me your staying the night" I groaned without second thought. I hear a soft yes escape his lips as a moan and relaxed letting myself be stripped by his warm, loving hands.