Chapter 1

A Thug's Temptation: Chapter 1

I walked into Terrence's house with Zane next to me. It was already packed. Cars everywhere, girls already getting drunk. Terrence was known for throwing a lit ass party.

Terrence was standing at the door with his hands wrapped around some female when he saw us, "What up, fam?"

"Nothing much, nigga. Happy 23rd!" I said before I dapped him. We chopped it up a bit before I walked into the kitchen with Zane.

"Nigga, you know I ain't getting drunk when I gotta go home to Champy pregnant ass." Zane said as we made our way through the crowd of people.

"Say less." I said, shit I couldn't blame his ass. Champy was a handful.

"Zane!" A soft voice shouted. I turned around to see a girl wrapped around Zane as he hugged her back.

"Aye, Suan. This my lil cousin, Milan." He said as they pulled back.

Not even fronting, baby girl made my jaw drop. She was a caramel color with curly hair and blonde ends in a baby blue top and some leggings.

"Nice to meet you." She said with a smirk. Oh yeah, I was definitely gone have to pull up on Lil mama.

"Same to you, Ma." I replied back.

"Lan, you should come in the kitchen with us." Zane said, I already knew what this nigga was trying to do.

"Aight." She said as she walked in front of us to the kitchen.

"Damn." I whispered, her ass was playing peek-a-boo, "Bruh, you know damn well that ain't yo' cousin."

"Nigga, what I got to lie for." Zane said, rolling his eyes as we walked in the kitchen and took a seat next to Milan.

"Shot?" She asked Zane and I.

"Nah, you know Champy gone flip if she know I've been drinking and not in her presence." Zane said. Milan shrugged and turned her eyes to me.

"Yeah, lil mama." I said before she handed me a small shot glass with a gun as a handle.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Keshuan." This was gone be a good night.

$$$$$$

"Mmm." Milan moaned as I licked the liquor and lime juice off her neck. We had been in the kitchen for bout a hour now. I don't know where the hell Zane went but I was too busy getting to know Milan's body.

I took her off the kitchen counter before grabbing her hand and walking to the wooden dance floor.

Her back was to my chest as I held her hips. She grinded to the beat of the music, throwing all that ass back on me.

"Damn girl." I said as she sipped her little bottle of Jack. She was something serious. I was used to the girls around here being wild, but this one had no filter and I knew it had something to do with the liquor. She seemed like she didn't give a fuck and I liked that cause quite frankly, I didn't either.

///////////

Milan turned around and smiled at Suan before she ran her hand threw his dreads, tugging on them as he groaned.

Suan glanced at her one more time before he brought his lips to her neck, licking softly on the skin while she still held his dreads in her fingers loosely. He sucked the soft skin before he pulled back and looked at it. She tasted sweet, just like he expected. He smiled at the mark he made before licking his lips and looking back up at her.