Chapter 7

A Thug's Temptation - Chapter 7

"What you doing today?" Milan asked.

"Business." I said.

"Oh? Where do you work?" She asked as we lied on my bed just talking about random shit.

"You'll know soon." I said wanting to leave it at that.

"Oh." She sighed.

"You know where your roommate be?" I asked.

"Nope. He had just got out of jail when he came to stay."

"How do you even know this nigga?" I asked.

"Ex." She said.

"Damn, why y'all split?" I knew I was probably asking to many questions but I was curious.

"He told me he was turning his self in and I wasn't going to pause my life and wait for him to get out."

Damn, I wonder if I ever got caught up would she do me like that..

"Get dressed, I'll be back in a hour. I wanna take you somewhere." I said before I slipped on a pair of my black and white retro 11's.

"Where you going?" She asked as I crawled over her, my hands on each side of her head as I looked down at her.

"See Zane and Champ." I said before I leaned done and kissed her lips, "I'll be back."

$

| Zane |

"Damn, what y'all arguing bout now?" Keshuan asked as he opened the door to the Lounge Room.

"Her ass followed me here." I said as I glared at Champy as she put her hands on her hips and raised eyebrows.

I know it seem like me and Champ argue a lot but that's how we show we love each other. We both protective of each other. Right now, I ain't want her near drugs while she was carrying my child.

Don't get me wrong, Champy don't do drugs, she may smoke with me a little but that was all before she got pregnant again. I didn't want her inhaling the drugs for it do something to my child.

"Where she at?" Champy asked as she started looking in the closets and bathrooms of the Lounge Room.

"What the hell are you talkin bout?" I asked as Keshuan just sat back and watched.

"The bitch that keep calling you." She said as she sat down, out of breath. She put her hand on her swollen stomach. She was almost nine months now.

"No bitches calling me, Champ. I know you got more trust in me than that." I said as I sat beside her as Suan just watched with a smirk.

"I don't trust these bitches." She said before I put my hand on her stomach and like always, my son responded with a kick.

"You see this," I said holding up my ring finger with my wedding band and Champy's name going up it, "The day you put this ring on my finger and the day I put yours on your finger, you and our child became my first priority. I don't care about these hoes, Champ. You the only one for me and the only one I want."

I wiped her tears as she started crying with a smile on her face, "I love you, Z."

"I love you too, Champagne." I said as I kissed her lips just as Suan cleared his throat.

"Ion wanna mess up y'all moment but Chico is on the run." He said reminding me of the situation. I sat Champy on my lap knowing she was still tired for waking up early. She rested her head in my neck as I wrapped my arms around her.

"So what we gone do about it?" I asked.

"I needa find Milan roommate. He the missing piece to this shit." He said as he sighed and sat back in the couch.

"Get Milan to tell you his full name and I'll get somebody to search em' up." I said. We didn't have nothing to discuss since we didn't know where Milan's roommate came in.

"Aight." He said before I stood up with a sleepy Champy in my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist as I walked downstairs and out the door to Champy's car. I'd come back for mine later, I took her keys out of her purse that I had in my hand and opened the door and put her in the passenger seat to sleep.

I buckled her up before I closed her door and went to the other side of the car and put the keys in the ignition and drove off.

"Daddy!" Zaniah said as she ran to me after I put Champy in the bed.

"Hey, baby girl." I said as I picked her up before turning to my Champy's mom, "Hey, Ma."

"When's Champ next doctor appointment?" She asked as she hugged me. Zaniah clung to me as she put her thumb in her mouth, her habit she got from her mom. Champy used to do it all the time when we were young.

"Next Tuesday." I said as I walked her to the door.

"Remind me. Bye, Zane." She said as she walked out.

"Love you." I said before I closed the door and looked at Zaniah, "How was Daddy's baby girl?"

"I was good, Daddy." She said as we walked to me and Champy's bedroom, "Grandma's gonna take me to see the animals Monday."

"Shh.. We gotta be quiet cause Mommy's sleep." I said as I opened the door to see Champy on her back, sleeping.

Zaniah put her finger to my lips as I got on the bed. I laid her on my chest before I pulled Champy to my side as she cuddled to me.

"Nap, daddy?" Zaniah asked as she looked up at me.

"Yeah. Nap, Niah. Love you, baby girl."

"Love you, Daddy." She said as she laid her head back on my chest and closed her eyes.

"Love you, Daddy." Champy whispered before she went right back to sleep.

Damn, I loved my family.

$ $ $ $

| Keshuan |

I sat in the trap house with my head in my hands. I was alone, nobody was here. The workers had went home, Zane and the rest of the squad was spending time with they family. Now, all I wanted to do was go home to Milan and take her to the special place I wanted to show her.

I went to the bathroom and took a piss before I pulled my shorts back up just as my phone rung. I pulled it out of my shorts pocket to see my house phone number. I answered it, knowing it was Milan.

"Wassup, Ma?" I answered as I flushed the toilet before I walked out the bathroom.

"Ke-!" She screamed before I heard a thump.

"Milan? Milan?!" I shouted as I ran downstairs.

"I got her." Said a voice into the receiver, "Paybacks a bitch."

I ripped open the door just as shots were fired and all I felt was pain in my stomach as I fell to the ground.

"Milan." I moaned as my eyes closed.

| Jon |

"So where you wanna go now?" Nesha asked.

I sighed, I only had one place to go to. Right now, I was in fear of my life. Chico seemed like a dangerous guy.

"Take me back to Alecia's."

*****************************************

ATTENTION; This BOOK MIGHT GO ON HOLD FOR A WHILE!

Thank you for all the ideas and my 700+ fans! I love y'all!

I'm doing Question and Answers for the following books;

• What A Life

• Sooner Than Later

• A Thug's Temptation

• The Birds

• Inhale

The Q&A book will be posted as soon as I get 10 questions. Ask the characters any kind of questions! PM or leave your Questions on my Message Board or on this book.

-Hailsxxx

*****************************************