Chapter 9

A Thug's Temptation - Chapter 9

Zane drove from Suan's house to the trap house, there wasn't no clue where Milan was. He knew she was with Chico but he had no clue where.

"Fuck." He sighed as he grabbed his phone and dialed Champy's number before it went to voicemail. He called one more time as her voice entered his ear.

"Hello? Zane?" He could hear her labored breathing.

"Champ, what's wrong?" He asked.

"My water broke," she cried as he put his head against the steering wheel, he couldn't take so much in one day, "I'm only at 1 centimeter. You have a few hours to do what you gotta do but Zane, hurry."

"I'm sorry, baby." He said as he grabbed the wheel, he knew she was hurting and he wanted to be with her right at that time.

"It's okay, Zane. Just get Milan, baby."

"I love you." He told her and ended the call before she could respond back. It was time to get to work. He put the car back into drive before he drove off the side of the road and back on the street.

He headed to Houston's house. Houston dealed with technology, he was good with tracking.

He finally got there, twenty minutes later. He knocked on the door for three minutes straight before it was pulled open with Houston only in his boxers.

"Damn, man. Put something on." Zane said as he moved past Houston and sat on the couch while Houston went in the bathroom.

"Wassup, Zane. What you need?" Houston said as he came back out in a pair of basketball shorts.

"I need you to track down Chico." Zane said as Houston pulled his computer out from under his coffee table.

"You got his number?" Houston asked.

"I got Milan number and she may be with Chico." He said before Houston opened his computer. Zane have him the number before they waited for the computer to locate her.

"Damn." Zane said when he saw the destination was a hour and a half away. He didn't waste no time and got up from the couch and ran out the house and into his car.

Milan yawned as she woke up with still the aching pain in her head. She was on a big soft bed. She looked around the room, the walls were a peachy color, the floor was covered with a white carpet, there were several doors leading somewhere.

She sat up, feeling dizzy. She stood from the bed before she walked to one door, getting a glance of herself in the mirror. She wasn't in her pajamas anymore, instead she was in a black, strapless, baby doll dress.

Her feet were bare but her toes were painted a sapphire blue, her nails were the same color though one was black. Her hair was straight with wand curls at the end.

Just as she went to open the door, the door next to the window opened. A huge, black man came in with a smile on his face.

"Your awake." He said as he closed the door, he was dressed in a black tux with a black shirt and black tie.

Milan just stared at him as he continued to grin at her, "Let me show you around, you'll be staying here for some time." He grabbed her hand before he opened the door she was about to open before he came. The closet was filled with clothes and shoes.

"This is your closet." He said before he walked to the next door, it was a marble counter with two sinks, a shower, a jacuzzi and a toilet, "The bathroom,"

He walked to the next door that led to the hall. Thirty minutes later she was back in the room. He had shown her the library, the kitchen, the dining room, the living room and his bedroom.

"Get ready, we have somewhere to go. Just freshen up." He said before he closed the door.

Milan held her head in her hands while she sat on the edge of the bed, at least he didn't try to hurt her. She hadn't said a word other than okay, yes and no. She just wished she could be in Keshuan's arms. She wondered where he was, was he searching for her?

Even though she never wanted to admit it, she had feelings for Keshuan that was becoming stronger every time she talked to him.

All her thoughts were on Keshuan until the door opened. The man that never introduced himself helped her up, "C'mon."

They walked out of the room, down the hall and outside. They walked to another part of the house though it wasn't built with the house, but next door to it. He opened the door as Milan gasped at what she saw.

The room was filled with naked woman with masks to cover from their nose and up. They held packages of cocaine, syringes for heroine, and different bottles of different color pills. One she recognized as ecstasy. The place looked like a factory.

The unknown man turned to her and smiled, "I'm Chico and your my queenpin. Welcome to the business, baby." He said with a chuckle.

"When is it gonna stop?" Champy asked as she looked at her and Zane's mother.

She was still at one cm. It was like ZJ was taking his time to pop up, he wanted his father to be there. The pain was worse then when she had Zaniah, but she was happy that hopefully Zane would be able to see his second child being born.

"Not soon." A doctor said as she walked in, "It's a chance you might not even have the baby tonight."

Champy frowned, "How's Keshuan?"

The doctor gave her a comforting smile, "He's still in surgery."

"Is he doing okay?" Zane's mother asked.

"Still breathing, he's doing great." She said, "Now Mrs.Champagne are you having this baby with medication?"

"I want it natural." She said as she sighed.

"Okay, lets take a look."

Champy put her legs up as she took deep breaths, she was uncomfortable and in pain.

She just wished Zane was here.

Jon knocked on Alecia's door and waited for her to answer. Maybe, he could accept her.

"Your back?" Alecia asked.

"Yeah, I am." He said as he put his bag of clothes he had hanging on his shoulders, on the floor.

"Come in." She said with a smile.

"Thanks." He said as he dragged his stuff in with him.

"Wanna talk about it?" She asked as she sat on the couch.

"Sure." He said as he sat on the other end.

"Do you wanna be with me?" She asked as she held her head in her hand.

"I wanted to be with you before I learned about yo' secret, so I guess so." He said, "small steps at a time."

"That's all I'm asking for." She said as she went to hug and kiss him.

*****************************************

Just a short chapter I made since you all gave me more than 80+ votes! :)

Jon nasty lmaoo. & What if I made a short story about Zane and Champy love story?

:( don't expect a update this week cause it might not happen.

Go check out my new FUTURE story: Something Foreign

*****************************************