Chapter 10

A Thug's Temptation - Chapter 10

Zane banged on the wheel. He drove in the exact direction he was suppose to and instead he was in the middle of fucking no where. He had been driving two and a half hours straight looking for at least a house or gas station to give him a hint to where Chico was.

He put his head back and sighed. This wasn't how things were supposed to go. He was suppose to kill Chico, rescue Milan, and then go to the hospital for Suan and Champy.

"I'm sorry, Milan." He whispered as he closed his eyes and turned the car back into drive before he drove off the side of the road. He made a u-turn, it was time to go to the hospital.

All he could think about was Milan, Champy and Suan. He was leaving his own blood with some dangerous nigga. She could even be dead right now and he couldn't save her by hisself. He hoped that when he did find her, she was still alive.

He knew how Suan felt for his cousin. He had feelings for her and maybe even love. Though they hadn't know each other for more than four months, they got to know each other deeper than anybody could and Zane knew it would hurt Suan knowing that he didn't come back with Milan safe in his arms.

Suan was probably fighting for his life right now and it would hurt him even more if the girl he got to know, like, and share secrets with could possibly be dead.

Champy could have already had ZJ and he didn't want to miss seeing his son. Champagne needed him at the moment, Suan needed him, Milan needed him. Everybody needed him and it was just so many places that he could be.

He picked up at his phone and dialed Champy's number. It rang five times before his mothers voice filled his ear, "Hello? Zane?"

"Momma, how Champagne doing?" He asked.

"She's at five. The doctor says she could be having the babies in about six hours the way things are going. She's in pain but she's pulling through."

"Let me talk to her." He said before he heard shuffling at the voice of his wife.

"Hello? Zane, baby?" She said as she took deep breaths.

"How you doing baby? How's ZJ?" He asked grinning, at least the birth of his child would be something good today.

"He's waiting for you, baby. He wants you here." He could hear the smile and joy in her voice.

"How's baby girl doing?" He asked referring to Zaniah.

"She's been sleep the whole time." She chuckled, Zaniah had always been a light sleeper so it was weird she could sleep through Champy's moans, whimpers and screams of pain.

"What about Suan?" He asked hesitantly.

"He's ou-" She screamed out as another contraction hit, he waited a minute before she spoke again, "He's out of surgery. The Doctor says he's resting and it's a miracle even survived when he took three shots to the chest."

"He's a soldier." Zane said with a smile.

"I know, baby. How's Milan?"

Zane's smile faded, "I couldn't find her. Champy, I looked everywhere. I couldn't find her baby, I'm sorry."

It was 1 AM. He was tired, sad, happy. He just needed his woman by his side to make him feel better.

"It's okay, Zane. You can get the crew together and look for her after ZJ's birth." She said, "She's alive, Zane. I can feel it."

"How do you know?" He asked.

"A mother knows." She said just as another contraction hit, "I'll se-- you when you--"

"Okay, baby." He said knowing it was too much pain for her to talk, "I love you."

After four hours, Zane had finally made it to the hospital. He ran out of his car and walked to the receptionist.

The lady continued to smack her gum as she looked at the computer screen. Zane knocked on the glass separating them to get her attention.

"Hi." She said as she put on a flirty smile.

Zane ignored her, "I need the room number to Champagne Chambers room."

She continued to chew her gum she she looked at him in awe, "You know my shift ends in a bit, we could go to the hotel across the street."

Zane closed his eyes and took a deep breath before he opened them, "Look bitch, my wife is in fucking labor. Give me the damn room number before I..." He stopped his self as the lady looked down at his waist to the pistol that was sticking out a little.

He pulled his shirt down over it and asked for the room number one more time.

"Floor 6, Room 210."

He ran to the elevator just in time to see Kayla, Ebony, Skylar and Honey.

"Here for Champy?" He asked as they all got in the elevator.

"And Keshuan." They added. Through the time Milan had known Keshuan they got to know him too.

"Hey, Zane. You've seen my sister, I've been looking for her?" Skylar asked.

Zane gulped, "I gotta talk to you bout something Sky."

Skylar nodded just as the elevator stopped. The ladies walked to the rooms while Zane pushed Sky to the side.

"Milan's missing." He said as he explained everything to her.

"So you didn't even find her?" Skylar said as tears ran down her cheeks as all the secrets were revealed.

"I looked for her, Sky. I swear I did." He said as he pulled her into his arms.

Sky cried because she didn't know where her sister was, she cried because her sister could be dead, she cried because after so much her sister went through she had to go through it again. Over all, she knew they would find her sister or her sister would come back to them. Deep inside, she knew it. But she didn't know if her sister was willing to accept all these secrets.

Zane sat next Suan's bed as Suan drunk the water the nurse gave him after she helped him sit up.

"How is she? Where is she?" Suan asked wanting to see Milan and hold her and apologize for getting her into this mess.

"Suan.. I couldn't find her. The only thing I could do was track down her phone and it led me no where. He must of threw her phone out somewhere. I'm sorry, bruh." He replied

"You didn't find her?" Suan said as he tried to sit up more and groaned at the pain in his chest, "Why didn't you fucking find her?!"

"Nigga, don't start bitching at me cause I looked for her for the past nine hours! I could of missed my child being born! Don't forget, I looked for her by myself! That's my cousin! I love her too! If I could bring her too us, I would but I can't! I looked everywhere for her!"

"You don't understand, Z." Suan said as his eyes closed, "Man, did you know she's diabetic, she's afraid to be the center of attention, she's scared of spiders, she chose Skylar's name? She loved her parents very much and they're death made her emotionless for some time though she could only admit it to me? Did you know that she gives as much money as she can to a charity for kids with no parents living in a foster home?

What about that she lifts her eyebrow when she's mad or that she colors the end of her hair a different shade of blonde every month? Did you know that? You didn't. In the short time me and her been talking I've learned all that about her. Things that other people didn't notice or even cared about. Even though I may be keeping a big ass secret from her about my dealing, she looks up to me. She knows I'm keeping a secret from her but still she trusts me. I'm the one that she cries on when she's sad and keeping her down there with Chico is me letting her down and I ain't bout to loose her trust."

"Damn," Zane said, he was speechless, "Nigga, you in love."

"I wouldn't say that." Suan said with a chuckle as Skylar burst in the room.

"Zane, it's time!" She said before she ran back.

Zane dapped Suan before he ran into Champy's room where the doctor had her legs up telling her to push.

Zane went to Champy's side as he held her hand through the pain.

"C'mon, Mrs.Chambers your doing good! I need a big push." The Doctor said.

"AHHHHHHH!" Champy screamed as her mother ran back in the room and put a warm cloth to her daughters head.

"Push for me! I see the head!" The doctor said. Champy gave push after push before her body relaxed as she felt the scream of her baby boy.

Nurses came in to make sure the baby was cleaned up and healthy before they walked to Zane, "Would you like to see your healthy and very handsome baby boy, Mr.Chambers?"

Zane grinned as he held out his arms for his son.

"Zane Malik Chambers Jr." Zane said as he looked down at his son.

It was too early to determine who the baby looked like most but Zane already knew he would look like him. He felt the connection between him and his son.

He bent down and kissed Champy's cheek before he gave the baby to her. Champy put her fingers against the baby's pink lips and smiled as it opened its eyes to reveal to dark brown eyes. The baby's small hand wrapped around her pinky as tears fell down her face.

The door was pushed open as Zaniah ran into her dads arms. Zane picked up his daughter and sat her on his lap.

"Is that my brother, Daddy?" She asked as she looked at the baby.

"Yeah, that's your little brother Niah. Your a big girl now." He said as he smiled at her.

"Can I hold him?" She asked as Champy nodded and carefully put the baby into its sisters arms, "What's his name?"

"ZJ." Champy said as she watched as her daughter talked to her brother. ZJ reached out his hand and put his small little finger to her lips.

Milan awoke for the third time. She couldn't sleep in this unknown place. All she could remember were her parents sniffing up cocaine while Skylar and her sat on the couch watching them. A memory though she wished it was just a nightmare.

The lights were flicked open and the tall, dark man came into the room with a smile, "Good morning, beautiful."

"I want to go home." She said as he sat on the bed, beside her. Those were the most words she spoke since she had been there.

"I can't do that but I got you a present. It'll make you feel so much better." He said as he pulled out a syringe full of liquid before he chuckled, "It's like liquid Advil."

He held out her arm before he found a vein. He slowly pushed the needle into her skin. It only took a few minutes before it worked its magic.

"How do you feel?" Chico asked as she started giggling.

"So good." She said as she bust out laughing before Chico joined her.

He moved on top of her before he put his lips to her neck, pecking the skin.

"Get off me." She said as he started to unzip the dress she never changed out of.

"Get off me!" She repeated as he pulled it off her til she was only in her panties. He secured her hands by pinning them above her head.

"What'd you give me?" She asked as she understood what he was about to do and how she could still feel on cloud nine while he was about to do it.

"A special drug. I've got tons of it all for you, it'll make you feel better now just relax." He said as she tried to moved him from off her.

Milan went to bite him before he took something out of his pocket. He took the ball gag and secured it with one hand as she tried to scream out for help. He took the hand cuffs and cuffed her to the bed as he smiled down at her fighting form.

He unzipped the zipper of his jeans and took out his dick as he forced her thighs to part. He looked back to make sure the camera that he had out in the room while she slept had a perfect view of them. He pulled her panties opened and entered her as Milan screamed out a shout that even the ball gag couldn't stop.

He cursed as he continued to enter her with no protection.

He'd make sure he'd give her the morning after pill..

*****************************************

VOTE AND LEAVE FEEDBACK :)

Poor Milan :( ... But I gave this quick chapter because THE STORIES COMING TO AN END. And I'm working on writing a short story about Zane and Champy.

P.S. - Y'all gone hate me when y'all see what happening in the next two or three chapters..

*****************************************