Chapter 5

A Thug's Temptation

Chapter 5

Milan.

"So you let him spend the night?" Ebony asked as we walked around in Victoria's Secret.

"Yeah, I know you ain't let him hit it and y'all ain't even went on a date yet?" Honey said as she looked at a pink, lace bra.

"No I didn't and it's not like we did anything." I said as I bit my lip thinking about Keshuan. His dreads stopped right at his shoulders, his pink full lips too tempting.

"I'm just saying. Keshuan sounds familiar." Honey said.

"Yeah," Ebony said as she glanced at me, "Too familiar."

Ebony Monroe was my best friend of twelve years. She was was plus sized with shoulder length black hair and perfect white teeth with dimples to match. Her hazel, slanted eyes were always filled with confidence. Ebony was not afraid to tell the truth at all, he always kept it one hundred.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked.

"Nothing girl, it just sound familiar."

"Girl, how this look?" Honey asked as she opened and stepped out the dressing room door to reveal her in a black laced bra.

"Sexy." I replied.

Honey had been one of my best friends ever since I met her sister, Nesha. She was nothing like her though.

"Have y'all seen Skylar recently?" I asked.

"Nope." Honey answered before he went back in the dressing room.

"She probably somewhere with Terrence." Ebony said.

"She would of told me," I frowned, I hadn't heard from her in a week.

"Girl, she'll be okay. She can take care of herself." Honey reassured me before she opened the door.

We payed for our lingerie before we left the mall.

"We should go to the club." Ebony said as we drove back to my house.

"Hell yes!" Honey said.

"You know I got work tomorrow." I said.

"Girl, Holden ain't gone do shit." Ebony said.

It was true. He was too much of a pussy to ever fire me, especially when I never missed of day of work. I was the first one to the office and the last to leave.

I smiled, "Okay."

$ $ $ $

Keshuan.

"Chico got ten of his workers on their way to come here and shoot up the place. He want you dead." Vinny said.

Vinny worked for Chico, somewhat. His ass was stupid enough to believe that I was gone pay him to bring me information. I knew Chico was up to some shit.

"They on their way?" I asked as I stood in the Vanity Room.

"They coming at 6."

I looked at my watched it was already 4 o'clock. I nodded my head, "Aight."

"So you gone pay me? You promised." He said as he looked at me.

I don't break promises.

I turned to Zane who was standing in the corner of the room, "You think he deserve it?"

He nodded his head as a smirk appeared on his face, "Yeah."

I reached in my pocket before I pulled out 500$ wrapped in a rubber band. I handed it to Vinny before I opened the door and went out the room to leave the rest to Zane.