Chapter 12

A Thug's Temptation - Chapter 12

As much as Keshuan wanted to torture Chico, he needed to be with Milan. He had Rod make sure he took him to the trap house while he went to the hospital with Milan.

He held moved his fingers through his dreads as he impatiently waited for news from the doctor. Skylar, Zane, Ebony, Honey, Champy, and Kayla waited for news with him.

"Gray family?" A man said.

Suan jumped up as he looked at the doctor who had a frown on his face. He was hoping it wasn't too bad.

"She okay?" Suan asked as his hands nervously shook.

"Ms.Gray has been raped more than five times, we've stitched the ripped skin up." He said as he looked up from the clipboard while Skylar cried into Ebony.

Suan stared at him in shock as anger rose in him, "What else?"

"We've gave her insulin but right now she's in a coma. We don't know if she will wake up soon or later." He said.

"Is she okay though?" Zane asked as he stepped closer into the conversation.

"She's got a pulse, it's weak. I'm not going to tell you that she may survive through this, she could be slowly dying." The Doctor said as Suan just stared at the floor.

"Are you serious?" Champy asked as everybody just stared at the Doctor in shock.

"She's making progress, it's better than when she first arrived here." The Doctor said with a small smile.

"Can I see her?" Suan asked as he looked in the eyes of the man that had just told him the woman that had made her way into his life - made him feel good as if he wasn't in the street or wasn't killing people violently - could die.

"Yes, we can just have one person at a time." The Doctor said as he gave Suan the room number to Milan.

Everybody walked to Milan's room and sat in the chairs outside while Suan closed his eyes and took a deep breath while he opened the door.

He smiled as he looked at her, she looked so peaceful. He sat in the chair beside the bed as he grabbed her delicate hand and just let everything out.

He told her how he knew he loved her, the empty feeling he felt in his heart before he met her was gone. The whole time he was in the hospital, he wished she was beside him.

He even told her how he got in the drug game, "I was seventeen, in my last year of high school. My mom she was diagnosed with lung cancer, I didn't have the money to pay for her treatments. It was a leg and a arm but I would try my best to get it. I did interviews for mall jobs, fast food jobs, everything. No one would hire me. So, me and Zane met X, X was Mr. Nice Guy. He was a nice lil' church boy, but he was always under a spell when it came to pussy. So he started messin' around with this girl named Jessie and she fucked him over and made him face hella time for rape. Then we met X cousin and he was in the drug game.

He offered me and Zane to make money too, and he would supply us. I wouldn't do it if Zane wasn't feelin' it cause I was too scared to do it myself. Zane said yes cause he knew Ms.Chambers needed help with payin' rent. I tried to make enough money but everything was moving so slow and I lost my momma in a hospital. That's why I hate em', it reminds me of her. I was supposed to get out the game since I ain't have shit to deal for but every time I tried to get out, the streets would put me back in.

My momma would love you, she was a real nice person. She always made sure I went to church, wore the best clothes she could afford, and I stayed out of trouble and had food in my mouth. After her death, I just stopped giving a fuck about God, I prayed every night for him not to take her away from me but he did. She ain't deserve it, but everybody say things happen for a reason. I still haven't gotten the reason she stopped breathing in front of my eyes."

He looked over to the heart monitor that was beeping a little faster. Suan knew she could hear him.

"Yo sister told me how you are about stuff like this. I don't ever wanna disappoint you but the hustle is just something I gotta do. I would never do anything to harm you, but I fucked that up." He took off his shoes before he carefully got in the bed, next to her as he held her, "I missed holding you like this. I missed everything about you."

He talked to her for twenty more minutes before he stepped out the room to let everybody see her.

Zane got up slowly as Suan sat in his seat. He sat beside her and talked to her about ZJ and Zaniah, about the journey he went on to find her.

He swore he saw her lips turn up a little as he laughed with her about child hood things.

He told her how sorry he was that he couldn't find her in time, how sorry he was that she and Skylar had to go through a rough childhood.

He even told her the story about how he met Champy and the fucked up shit they had to go through to be together.

Skylar came in next and smiled as she finally saw her sister looking happy, she just wished it wasn't in a coma, "Hey, M."

She cleared her throat, it was weird talking to her sister without feedback, "Terrence proposed! He was so romantic, he put out roses and chocolates. Sis, I'm really in love, I'm finally happy and it feels so good. Sometimes I think moms smiling down at us, that she's glad we didn't fall into drugs like her and dad. Deep down, I know she really loved us but the drugs were in the way of her showing us. She may have been a bad mom but I can finally say I forgive her. I'm not saying I can forget about what she put us through but I can say I miss her and love her. I miss her so much, and now all I have is you, Terrence, and Zane.

You can't leave me. I know your gonna come back to us, it may be four years from now or even tomorrow but your gonna come back. I know you would never leave me like that.

I saw Zane's son, he looks exactly like him with Champy's nose and eyes. He's attached to the little boy, he never takes his eyes off of him. I hope one day, God can grant me a baby. A piece of me. He or she would have the best Aunt in the world. Keshuan is really taking this hard, worse than all of us. I think it's just fear that you won't come through but I know you will. The Doctor doesn't seem to sure, but I am. I'm all the hope you need. Suan's a really good guy, I hope when you wake up you can accept him. Just because he deals drugs doesn't mean he's changed, he's the same Suan you know.

My thirty minutes to talk to you are almost up."

Sky kissed her sisters head, "I love you."

Ebony, Honey, Kayla, and Champy had already talked to her. Everyone was gone accept Suan. He was asleep, holding Milan.

The door opened slowly as Alana and Houston walked in. Suan woke up immediately when he heard the door close.

"The fuck?" Suan said as he looked up at Houston who had a gun pointed to him and Alana who was just sitting down as if everything was normal.

"I tried to give you a chance, Suan but you wanted to be ignorant." Alana said as she shook her head.

"Shut up." Houston said as he glanced at her.

"The fuck are you doing, Houston?" Suan said, "You gone shoot me in a fuckin' hospital?"

"I been on yo team for years and you never let me get my spotlight. I got you to get Chico, so now I can kill you and put it all on Zane so I can be on the top."

"Are you serious?" Suan said as he shook his head and slowly reached for his heat on his side, "You gone kill me just for fucking money?"

"I guess that's what it comes to. I got yo bitch and now I can get yo money." Houston said as he looked up and laughed to the ceiling.

"Nigga, Ion even want her." Suan said with a smirk.

"Then I just gotta take yo other bitch." Houston said before he pointed the gun to Milan and pulled the trigger just as Suan jumped in front of her just in time..

(a litttle disturbing]

Chico coughed as he sat on the floor loosing blood, he was about to die soon.

It was just crazy to him that he was sitting in a pool of his own blood, his clothes covered in his blood.

The door to the room he was in opened before Zane came in holding a cloth to his mouth.

"I'm sorry, you gotta let me live," Chico said before he tried to make up a lie, "I got two lil girls at home."

Zane just chuckled. Chico ain't have shit but his squad and they won't even down with him. He kicked Chico's wounded shoulder as he cried out in pain and fell to the ground.

He stood on his knee before he heard something crack as Chico continued to scream in pain. Zane took a seat before he pulled out a already rolled blunt and lit it as he watched as Chico screamed out in pain.

Once he was finished with the whole joint, he pushed the roach down into Chico's forehead. When Chico's screams gave him a headache he put a ball gag in his mouth and chained him up to one of the radiators in the room.

He pulled out the camera that he had someone go get for him from Chico's house. He pushed record and pointed the camera to Chico.

He was in his killer mode.

"How it feel? You like being chained up and video recorded, right?" Zane said as he watch Chico's eyes close and open, since he was loosing consciousness and a lot of blood.

"Have fun." Zane said before he walked out and locked the door to Chico's death room. He walked out the trap house, locked the door and got back in his car.

"You okay?" Champy said as she put her hand on his cheek.

"Yeah." He said as he leaned over and kissed her softly..

*****************************************

THE EPILOGUE IS NEXT!

Don't be mad at me lmao.

-Hailsxxxz

*****************************************