Chapter 6 Part 1

A Thug's Temptation

Chapter 6 - Part 1

Jon.

I hadn't been to the warehouse in forever it feels like. I was suppose to go but I never went and now Chico's looking for me, thinking I have something to do about how this nigga name Keshuan found out about his plans. I didn't even know shit about Chico plans.

I've been staying with Alecia, ever since we started fucking. I know Chico's gonna go to Milan house looking for me since I told him that's where I lived.

"Baby?" I asked Alecia as I snuggled against her. I've been feeling like its something she needs to say to me that she's hiding. Now that were together, I don't want secrets between us. We've never talked about being together, but if she let me stay, I think we're together. Even though we've only know each other for 2 weeks.

She was a nice girl, she never said anything about when I kept the toilet seat up or when I forget to pick my clothes back up. She always cooked and made sure things were neat.

"Mhmm?" She answered.

"What are you not telling me?" I asked as she froze.

"I don't think you wanna know." She said before she got up from the bed and walked inside the bathroom.

"I'm sure, I wanna know." I said.

"It's in the past, you'll leave me if I tell you."

"We can't have a relationship based on secrets." I replied.

She sighed, "Jonathan, I'm a transsexual."

I stared at her or him in shock as anger rose in me. I screamed before I pulled my head in my hands. I didn't and I wanted it to not be true, but I knew it was.

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Keshuan.

It had been 2 weeks since the attack we did on Chico trap house and 2 weeks since I took Milan to my crib for the first time. We didn't do anything special but laugh, talk, and eat but I was honestly feeling her but I wanted to get to know her some more before we started anything.

We had been hanging out ever since then and now I was driving her home from her job.

"So you'd rather get a blow job from Sandy cheeks then a actual girl?" She asked as I pulled into her drive way.

"Do you know how many nuts Sandy can hold in her mouth?" I asked as I got out the car and opened her door.

"Nasty." She said as she pushed me.

"I'm for real. She prolly dont even have a gag reflex." I replied as we walked to her door.

"Ew! Shut up!" She said as she unlocked the door before she gasped.

"Wha-- Oh." I said as I looked in the house. The couches were thrown everywhere her glass table was broken, her room was fucked up. Basically the whole house was fucked up.

She ran down the hall to the room I saw last time to see that one was fucked up too.

"You think yo' roommate did this?" I asked.

"No. He would of took his stuff." She said as I looked at her. He?

"Oh." I said.

"I need to call the police." She said before she pulled out her phone before I snatched it out her hand.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked.

"Look at this." I said before I got down on my knees and pulled the drugs I spotted from under the bed, "If you call the police, you risking yourself and your roommate going to jail."

"That's not mine though!" She shouted.

"Calm down. I know it's not yours. The one who did this must of knew you would call the police and then you or your missing roommate would of got arrested."

"What do I do?" She said as she sat on the bed and sighed before she put her hands in her head, "Obviously it's not safe here. I have no where else to go."

"What about your cousin you saw at the club, the tatted one?" I asked.

"She lives in Cali. She just came down here for a vacation." She said as she sighed.

"Your sister?"

"She lives with her boyfriend and I don't feel right being there."

"Well pack your stuff, you coming with me." I said before I started looking around the room for a clue of who did this.

"I can't do that." She said, "I'll go in a hotel."

"Hell no. You not bout to be in no hotel. You can stay wit me til we find you a SAFE place and find this roommate."

"You sure?" She said as she stood up.

"Yeah, go pack." I said before she left the room.

I kept walking around the room til I saw a note on the dresser:

Jonathan, You can't hide for long. You can't betray me and not be punished. I'm coming for you.

- C

I hope that C ain't for Chico. I walked in Milan's room as she talked on the phone.

"Yeah, Sky. Don't come, it's not safe"...."Skylar, as long as your okay"...."You should have called me"..."yeah, I love you too."

"What she say?" I asked as Milan out the phone down and zipped her suit case.

"She's been on a trip with her friend." She said as she tried to zip the next one.

"C'mon." I said before I lifted her on the suit case and zipped it for her.

"Thank you." She said. I pecked her lips and smiled at her before I lifted her off it.

"Stop kissing me, nigga." She said as she smiled at me.

"You know you love these kisses." I said as I brung her to me by her hips before I kissed up to her neck and then her lips. I swept my tongue across her bottom lip before she opened for me. Her tongue tangled with mine before I pulled back and pecked her lips one more time.

"I told you, you loved my kisses." I said as she blushed.

$¢$¢

"Where ima sleep?" Milan asked as I sat her bags on my bed.

"In here." I said before I pointed to my closet that had more then enough space for her stuff.

She started to unpack her stuff before I went down stairs and called Zane.

"Hello?" Champy answered with a attitude, "Is this the bitch that keep calling my man?!"

"Damn, Champy. It's Keshuan."

"Oh, hey Keke. You needa speak to Zane?"

"Yeah." I said before I waited for her to hand him the phone.

"Wassup?" He asked.

"What chu did now? Got Champy going off on people." I laughed.

"She assuming, I'm cheating when I keep telling her ass its either you or about business." He sighed, "So wassup."

"I think Milan roommate got something to do with Chico and his ass been missing for some time."

"Damn. I'll meet you at the trap tomorrow?"

"Fa sho."

***************************************