Chapter 6 Part 2

A Thug's Temptation

Chapter 6 Part 2

"Speak?" I answered my phone after it rung for the tenth time.

"Keshuan, this Alana. Can you come pick me up? I don't have a ride." Alana said as I shook my head.

"I'm busy," I said before I turned back to the TV.

"You don't sound busy!"

"Well I was, you interrupting business." I continued eating my frosted flakes as I watched Poetic Justice.

"Are you eating? Nigga, I know you ain't blowing me off. All I need is a drive to my job!"

"Call a taxi, get on the bus? Or get ya own damn car."

"You should at least give me my car back." She said as I thought a 'bitch please'.

"I should shouldn't I? Who gone pay for it?"

"You, I could pay you back." I already knew she was lying. I turned my head to look at Milan as she walked out the room.

"Good morning," She said as she walked in the kitchen.

"Who is that?! You got a hoe at cho house? What's her name?" Alana shouted through the phone, I was getting tired of her voice.

"Don't worry bout what I'm doing." I said as I put the bowl on the table as the smell of bacon went through the air.

Word on the street, Alana was living somewhere in a mansion with some rich dude so I didn't know how she got from there to a hotel.

"So you not gone pick me up?" She asked.

"Nope." I said before I ended the call as Milan walked in.

"What you doing, Ke." She said as she sat down before I put my head in her lap as she pushed her fingers through my dreads.

"What it look like?" I said with a grin as I looked up at her. Her hair was in two French braids that stopped a little after her shoulders, she looked more calm and relaxed instead of looking like she had just woke up.

She laughed as she watched the TV, I laughed to at the part where ol' dude start calling them cousins and they ain't even know each other. Every time you went to see yo family the would always say some shit about how big you got or how you looked like your mom or dad.

This was Milan's first day staying with me and so far I enjoyed the company. I ain't like sharing shit with anybody but family.

"How you like it here?" I asked her.

"It's okay, thank you." She said as she smiled down at me.

"You welcome." I said with a smile before pecking her lips. Though we wasn't together or anything, I loved kissing her lips.

$$$$$$

| Jon |

"Why?" Was the only thing I could ask. Question were all in my fucking head.

Why didn't you tell me this before we had sex?

Why didn't you think I needed to know this?

Did you even care about how I would feel about this?

"Well, I was born Alex Jeremiah Ruge. I always looked at the boys more then the girls, the boys always had most of my attention. I never noticed what this meant til my first year of high school. I liked to watch the sweat drip off the basketball players body as they played at a game. Opposite gender, porn never really got me hard. I was gay and I didn't want to admit it. I always didn't want to get dirty like a girl, I talked softly like a girl, I liked to be in bright colors. I always liked to not have blemishes. I even thought about putting on make up when I got acne. So, I always tried not to watch the porn or look at boys til I met one. We started off as friends, and I grew attracted to him. I always thought he was gay and liked me since he always called me to sleep over or just to hang out. So one day I got the courage and asked him out. He told me he didn't and would never like men. We never were close after that, being that I fell so hard for him in 3 years, it cut deep. So when I was of age and fresh out of high school, I had surgery to make me a...female. I changed my name to Alecia Rose Ruge." She or he said.

"You never thought that I would need to know this?" I asked.

"Well, I knew it would push you away so I decided it to be a secret to keep to the grave."

I sighed as I rubbed my temples, "I can't believe this shit."

"So your leaving me? Just like D did?"

"I just got out of jail less then three months ago and I went to live with my fucking ex. I couldn't help pay for the bills, so I went to some scary ass nigga to make money. Now he think I got something to do with his team being dead and his shit being gone. No telling, my ex might even be dead because of me. During all that, I once again put my hands on another woman when I swore I wouldn't do it again. Right now, you don't even know how bad I wanna suffocate yo ass. It's not safe for me to be here with you. I can't let my anger get the best of me, ion know where ima go but I just can't be here. I gotta let this shit digest."

"I understand."

I got off the bed before I picked up the new clothes I had bought using Alecia or Alex money. I called the only person I could think of, Nesha.

$

"I'm sorry about what happened." I sighed as I sat in Nesha's car as she drove to Milan's house. I needed to make sure she was okay.

"It's cool, Jon. Just don't let it happen again. Control your anger. My girl, Sky, was more scared of you then I was and she didn't even get almost strangled to death."

"I said I'm sorry." I sighed, it was too much stress on me now. I had a bad head ache with all the stuff I was thinking.

"Well, why you need to go to Milan house? You know she don't like me." She said. I remembered when Milan cussed her out so bad for kissing me, Nesha had started crying.

"I just need to make sure she okay. I haven't been there in a while." I said as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm sure that girl fine, I heard she with Keshuan."

"Oh." That name sounded familiar.

"Hurry up, cause you needa give me some gas money." She said as she pulled into the driveway and put the car in park. I got out the car before using the spare key Milan put under the second pot of flowers and opened the door.

Everything was fucked up. The pillows were tore with the stuffing on the ground, the couch was upside down. Milan's room was empty but all the pictures she kept on her mirror were gone. Her clothes were gone with her shoes. Mostly her whole room was empty. I went to my room where all my stuff was fucked up but nothing was taken. I hoped to god Milan was safe because if Chico took her, I couldn't do shit about it.

***************************************

What do y'all think about KeshuanxMilan & AleciaxAlex?

| Should I update tonight? |

-xxxHaley.

***************************************