Chapter 3

A Thug's Temptation

Chapter 3

"Here, Niah." I say as I hand her her doll.

Zaniah was my niece, Zane and Champy daughter. She was only 2 with a big ass mouth but I loved her ass to death. She stayed with me when I asked for her or Zane and Champy was busy. I ain't have a problem watching her cause to be honest she kept me company.

Alana never really talked to her, just say hi and bye. Champy ain't really like her near her baby girl and I understand that. Alana wasn't a mother type at all, she scared kids.

"Thank you, Uncle Suan." She said as she kissed my cheek.

"You brushed yo' teeth?" I asked as I picked up her Princess and The Frog bag.

"Mhmm." She said before she grabbed her pop tart.

"Alright, C'mon." I said as we walked to the door just as a knock came. I turned to her as she looked up at me chewing on her strawberry pop tart, "Go upstairs to my room and don't come down til I call you."

"Okay." She said before she ran upstairs.

I walked in the kitchen and pulled my .45 out my box I had on the top of the fridge. I sighed at the constant loud knocking.

I held my gun out before I looked through the peep hole to see nothing. I unlocked the door as Alana and Nesha walked through.

"Why the hell you here?" I asked both of them.

Alana and Nesha were bestfriends, well that's what Alana thought. I always though Alana was dumb cause she never noticed the signs that me and Nesha had something going on. Nesha always asked about me and told Alana to tell me hi when ever they was on the phone. She would sit near me whenever she was at my crib. She always lowkey flirted with me. Nesha knew she was wrong but she didn't care.

"I needa talk to you, baby." Alana said as Nesha rolled her eyes behind her.

"What chu got to say? I got Niah wit me." I said.

"I aborted the baby, now we can still be together. I broke him off, Suan." She said as she tried to wrap her arms around my neck.

Alana was dirty. Maybe in the beginning of our relationship she was really in love but now she only wanted me for what I did for her and how good I made her look.

"You dirty for that. I already told you we done. Ion want you, Lana." I said as I pushed her back and put my heat on my hip, "So who was the nigga you was messing wit?"

"It doesn't matter. C'mon, Suan. You know I only wanna be wit you."

"You wanna be wit me cause I'm the only one that buy shit for yo ass. Who was it?" I asked again.

"Someone name Brandon." She mumbled as I saw Nesha eyes widen.

"You tell him bout the baby?" I asked as I grabbed Niah bag back off the floor.

"No." She said as she glanced down.

"Niah!" I called before I heard her tiny feet stomping down the stairs, "You ready?"

"Yeah." She smiled.

"Hi, Zaniah. You remember me?" Alana asked with a smile.

Niah shook her head before she hid behind my leg. I chuckled as Alana frowned before I picked Niah up as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"C'mon, Alana. I gotta go." Nesha said.

"Alright," Alana sighed, "Think about it, Keshuan." She said before she walked out.

"C'mon, baby girl." I told Niah before we walked out the door, on our way to Zane and Champy's house.

$$$$$

Jon.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked Nesha as we sat on her bed.

I know I was livin' wit Milan but she was a cover up so I could look good for Mesha. Instead of saying I was livin' wit Milan, I told her I had my own house that was currently getting cleaned while I was sleeping in a hotel.

"You know my girl Lana?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"She messed with my ex, Brandon."

"And? You wit me, you ain't gotta worry bout them." I said as I rubbed her back.

"You don't understand though! He got her pregnant." She said.

"So what you still like his ass?" I said sitting up.

"I probably do.." She mumbled.

"So you using me?" I asked.

"Nigga, calm down! Why you all in your feeling!" She said and I snapped.

"Bitch, who the hell you talking too?" I said, angry as hell.

"Nigga, I ain't no bitch!" She said as she put her hands in my face.

I pushed her back on the bed as she sat up, "You better watch that mouth!"

"The hell you gone do bout it?" She said as she got back up.

"Ima beat yo' ass. You keep fucking wit me." I said just as her hand connected to my cheek, "Bitch!" I screeched, the sting of the slap my breaking point. I wrapped my hands around her neck as she started screaming.

"St...stop." She tried to get out just as her bedroom door opened.

"Hey girl, you ain't -" Skylar said as she looked at me before she froze.

And I froze too.

$$$

Milan.

I sighed as I came home to a empty house. Mr. Wilkings was upset once again about his wife. I didn't understand why he was sad, he should be mad. The bitch was the one that cheated, she never liked me either. When she called to talk to Holden, I could hear the attitude in her voice.

I took off my clothes before I walked to the bathroom and ran a hot bubble bath.

Jon was no where in the house and honestly I didn't care. He wasn't doing his part so maybe it was time for him to go.

I moaned as I settled in the water before turning the tabs off. I grabbed my loofa before I squirted my vanilla body wash on it and dragged it across my shoulders.

Thirty minutes later I bit into the raspberry Popsicle as my phone rung. I grabbed it off the dresser and tapped the green answer button.

"Hello?"

"Hey, ma."

"Who is this?" I asked as I turned my TV down.

"Keshuan, damn girl. You forgot about me already? It only been a day."

I chuckled, "Hey."

"What you doing, bae?" He asked.

"Watching the Avengers, you?"

"I just dropped off my niece." He said, "where you live at?"

"Why? You tryna stalk me?" I said as I threw the Popsicle stick away.

"Girl, you already know you want me over there." He said as I heard a car start.

I bit my lip as I thought about it.

He was good company, if he was cool with my cousin then he must be safe.

"Alright." I said before I have him my address.

"I'm on my way."

*************************************

Shorty. I'm watching the Treyvon Martin trial so this all I could do!

Justice4Treyvon

Xxx

*************************************