Chapter 11

A Thug's Temptation - Chapter 11

It had been two weeks and Keshuan was finally out the hospital. He was ready to get his girl but first he needed to find this roommate to at least get a little information.

He rounded up his team; D, Terrence, Rod, Houston and Zane.

He made sure Zane was just a look out cause he wouldn't forgive himself if Zane had got hurt when he had two kids and a wife to tend to.

He sat down slowly in the back of the van since his chest wasn't fully healed. Though he was suppose to take it easy, the only thing he could think of was saving Milan and killing Chico.

"So, where this nigga be?" Suan asked Houston.

"So far, I heard he be around West Apartments." Houston said as he closed his computer.

"Take us there." He told Rod that was driving.

"So you ain't gone let me help?" Zane asked as he sat in the passenger seat.

"It's not safe. Z, you got a new born and toddler at home with a wife. If they lose you, what they got?" He said as he looked at Zane who held his head in his hands, "Without you Champy can't deal with two kids. If you get hurt, yo blood gone be on my hands. I ain't gone be able to look Ms. C in the eyes no mo'. I'm not gone be able to tell my niece and nephew that I'm the reason they dad dead."

"So basically you want me out the game? Danger comes with the game, shit like this is normal to niggas like us! Suan, we street niggas and we can't change that! The streets where we was born and raised! Over time, I found my Down Chick and made two kids wit her. They my life, I would do anything for them but taking away the streets not even possible! They're only two reasons to get out the game and that's death and jail and that ain't happening! The streets follow you everywhere so you trying to take away that from me ain't gone happen."

"I'm only trying to keep you safe, Z. I know that you won't and can't get away from the game and I'm not tryna take it from you. Just sit this one out, dawg."

Zane nodded his head, just to leave it alone. They stopped the van in a parking lot in front of Milan's roommate apartment where Houston said he lived.

D and Houston got out the car with Keshuan as they walked to the door. They knocked and waited for what seem like minutes.

"You sure this him?" Suan asked as they waited at the door.

"Yeah, if the number in Milan contact book was right then this the place." Houston said before the door swung open.

A 5'9, dark skin nigga with a fade stood in the doorway before a 5'7, dark skin woman walked out behind him.

For some reason she looked so familiar to D..

"Yeah?" Jon asked as he stared at the 6'5, dark skin dread head with two other big man behind him.

"You Jon?" The dread head asked. Jon looked down to the guns they all packed on their hips.

He gulped, "Yeah. Alecia go in the back."

Keshuan pushed passed them as he entered the house as D continued to look at the girl wondering who she looked like.

Alecia shook her head at Jon as they closed the door and sat on the couch.

"I'm Keshuan." Suan said as he looked around the living room.

Jon remembered the name from Nesha. Milan had been hanging with em."

"Okay.." Jon said as he waited for Suan to speak.

"You know Milan Gray right?" He asked as Jon nodded, "You know Chico too?"

"I haven't talked to him in some time but for some reason he looking fa' me." Jon was intimidated and all he could say was the truth.

"You know where he at?" Suan asked.

"I heard from what of his workers that he was at his second house. It's by that old gas station. That's where they relocated I've heard." Jon said just as D finally got the name.

"Alex?" D said before everybody turned to him including a shocked Jon and Alecia.

"The fuck?" Houston said as he looked around confused.

"Deshuan?" Alecia said as she stared at her first heartbreaker in shock.

"The fuck happened to you." He said as he examined her body in confusion.

"Hol' up! What the fuck is goin' on?" Suan said. He was trying to find his girl and everybody was having a high school reunion.

"Um.." Jon said.

"Y'all can do what y'all gotta do later but I got places to be." Suan said as he started to walk to the door with Houston behind him before he turned back around and slapped Jon with the butt of his gun, "That's fa' what you put Milan through."

He walked outside and back in the van with a confused Houston and a disgusted D.

"Drive to that house near the old gas station." Suan said, happy he was making progress. While Zane was disappointed that a nigga that only knew Milan for two months and had just been busted up three times in the chest got closer to finding her then him. He couldn't find his own cousin, he was giving Chico satisfaction. He knew Chico threw the phone somewhere just to fuck with them and he fell for it when he coulda put in more effort.

"Damn, what happened?" Terrence asked as he seen the look on their faces.

Everybody turned to D who was still disgusted with the situation.

"What happened?" Suan asked as Rod drove out the parking lot and to the direction of Chico's house.

"I had this friend I use to be cool with name Alex in high school. I thought he was cool though he ain't really have a lot of friends til he started flirting with me. I let it go since I thought he was just fucking with me before he actually asked me out and I told him I won't gay and I ain't wanna hang with him since he was fillin' up on me. That girl in there she was... Alex." D said as he shook his head.

"Damn." They said as they turned back to the road as everything got silent.

Milan sat on the bed as she ate the oatmeal they had been trying to feed her. She couldn't keep anything down all because she just felt sick but she needed her insulin and every time she asked no one would give it to her.

Milan knew the consequences, sadly. She ran to the bathroom as she threw the oatmeal back into the toilet. She was hot so Chico just turned on the AC and kept a cold water near her though it didn't do anything.

She took the water from the dresser after she brushed her teeth and flushed the toilet. She felt as if she hadn't drank in days but she had just had a drink thirty minutes ago. Once the water was gone she fell on the bed, kicking the bowl of oatmeal on the floor.

Chico came in the room and brushed her hair off her sweaty face. The drug Chico had gave her night after night helped her not remember a thing in the mornings, she didn't have a clue of what he did to her.

She moaned in pain as she moved her face away from his hand. She didn't like him, something about him just made her want to kill him. Especially since he wouldn't give her the medicine she needed to keep her alive.

He sucked his teeth before he pulled out a needle. Since he didn't have time to get any last night, he would have to get some this morning.

He grabbed her arm as she whimpered before he stuck the needle in her arm. When Milan asked about the soreness of her arms in the morning, he would say he gave her a liquid to help her sleep and as stupid as he thought she was, she believed it. Luckily, the hand cuffs weren't too tight to cause bruises.

He waited thirty minutes before he looked at the camera. It was just something that turned him on about being able to watch his own sex tape.

He turned her on her stomach as he pushed her head into the pillow..

"We're here." Rod said as they made sure their vests were on tight and their bandana's covered their mouths. Suan tied his hair in a small ponytail as Rod opened the doors to the back of the van.

Before Suan got to get out the van, Zane called him.

"Be safe." Zane said with a smile as they got up and hugged each other.

"Enough with this soft shit." Suan said as he pulled back. He made sure he had all his guns on em before he got out the van.

They walked to the door and knocked. Suan, D and Rod were going inside while Houston and Terrence watched outside.

The door opened and as soon as the man saw him he tried to back away. They all made sure their guns were on silent, though it didn't stop the noise it didn't make it so loud.

Rod shot the man straight in the head before they walked inside, stepping over the body and the pool of blood.

They continued to walk through the house and kill everybody they saw.

"Upstairs." They said as they heard a scream.

Suan never ran so fast in his life as he pushed open the door the screams came from to see Milan on her stomach with Chico holding his dick as he was about to push into her.

"Oh shit." Chico said as he jumped off the bed and buttoned up his pants. Rod and D ran in holding there gun to Chico.

"Milan? Baby?" He said as he turned her over. He grabbed the robe from off the floor and wrapped it around her ad he held her weak body before he looked up Chico, "Insulin! I need insulin! Where is it?!"

Chico gulped he already knew he was gonna die, "I don't know, let the bitch die. It's not like I'm going to live, shoot me already!"

Suan took out his gun before he shot Chico in his shoulder, knee, and arm. Three shots just like he did him. Chico screamed in agony at the pain he felt, he felt paralyzed.

Suan looked down at Milan. She was slowly dying in his arms. He put his lips against hers as his eyes closed, tears falling from his eyes and onto her cheeks.

Her lips move faintly against his before he put his forehead against hers.

"I love you." He whispered for only her ears. He wasn't ready to admit to everybody but if something did happened to her, he wanted her to know that.

Milan's eyes closed as he body fell limply against his. He picked her up bridal style before he walked downstairs. He watched as men from Chico's squad held their guns but they didn't fire. They knew with the look on his face that anybody that even thought of pulling the trigger to him while he held Milan would be dead.

Rod picked up a crying and screaming Chico and put him on his shoulder. He picked up the car keys on the floor that must of fell out of Chico's pocket.

D followed as they all walked outside. Terrence watched with sadness in his eyes as he watched his sister-in-law body limp as if she was dead. He hoped she wasn't, she was all Skylar really had in her life besides him.

Terrence and Houston got back in the van while Rod hit a button on the car keys of Chico's car before on of the many cars parked in the yard, lights flashed. He pulled out his gun as he walked to the trunk before he shot four holes in it so Chico could breath. They didn't want him dead just yet.

He opened the trunk before he put Chico's shaking and bleeding body in it. He opened the doors to the car before he and D got in as they waited for the van to pull off so they could follow.

Keshuan pulled open the back door to the van before he carefully sat down, still holding her body. Zane watched as Suan cried softly as he looked down at Milan's body.

"What happened to her?" He asked looking at his cousin before he pushed her hair from her face.

"She hasn't had her insulin in two weeks. It's my fault." Suan whispered.

Zane put his fingers against her neck as he felt a weak pulse, "She can make it through this Suan. She's still breathing, we just need to get her to the hospital."

"She might not be when we get there." Suan said as he brushed his fingers across her lips.

"She'll be okay." Zane said before the van got back on the road. He was unsure but he hope that she made it out of this. He wanted his cousin to meet ZJ for the first time and one day start her own family, hopefully with Keshuan..

Being at the top of the game wasn't so good now... When your everybody's target.

*****************************************

dun.dun.dun.

make sure you check out Zane and Champy's love story called Sex and Temptation.

I owe a lot of dedications, so I'm about to do them. Who wants one? :)

-Hailsxx

*****************************************