Part 9

Mark

My breathing was fast, as was my heart beat.

I don't know how long I've been locked in here, it is to dark to tell if it is even day or night.

They caught me while I was eating and they beat me badly before gagging me and tying me here.

My stomach was aching as was my head. I was about to fall asleep when I heard someone call my name. I was silent at first but then I reconized the voice as Felixs.

I screamed the best I could and tried to kick the door.

The door swung open and I winced at the sudden light.

I saw Felix and Jack and they both gasped. Jack looked like he was about to cry.

Felix untied my arms and I winced in pain as he lowers me compleatly onto the ground.

He wrapper me in a warm hug and I felt 100x safer.

I started sobbing but the noise was muffled through the gag that was shoved painfully in my mouth.

Jack quickly untied it and I hugged him, thanking them over and over.

I was starting to fall asleep in Jacks warm embrace when I heard Felix say something about leaving.

They helped me walk to the car and Jack helped me into the back.

"You can lay down Mark." He said.

I nodded, thankful that he was such an amazing friend, and leaned into him with my head on his shoulder.

He ran his fingers through my hair, which brought me a great sense of peace.

I was starting to fall asleep when I felt his warm lips against my head.

"It will be okay Mark." He said.

I mumbled a thank you and fell asleep, wishing that his kiss had landed on my lips.

-

I woke up feeling very warm and safe.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I was in Felixs guest room but someone was here with me, I could feel their arms around me.

Moving as little as possible I looked to see who was behind me and see Jack, his eyes shut peacefully.

I smiled. He stayed with me... why would he stay with me? Why does he care? Does he even care or was him helping me and staying out of pity?

I pretended to be asleep and turned towards him, laying my head on him.

He tightened his arms around me and I smiled but then I remembered...

This is unnatural.

I am a freak.

This is why I am always punished.

This is why my parents are dead.

This is why I lost my siblings.

This is why I was abandoned.

This is why no one will ever love me.

I started crying as Jack held me close to his chest and kissed my head again.

He doesn't love me... I cant let myself be fooled again.

I figured I would give y'all another short update today because the first update was short. Sorry its not very good, my head hurts really bad and I was told to kill myself by a stranger again so I am kind of depressed. But whatever. Love y'all!