Part 16

Mark

I was so overwhelmed by feelings; confusion, anger, sadness. But mostly anger.
How could he!? After what he did he decided to leave me his umbrella but he won't even speak to me...
I grabbed the umbrella and started walking home. As I walked my thoughts kept returning to Jack and before I knew it I was running.
I got to the house but I didn't stop. I don't know where I am going but I can't be here anymore.
I need to escape these memories. Tears blurred my vision and my legs burned but I still didn't stop.

I can never come back to this godforsaken place...

Jack

"Ma, I'm going for a walk!" I called, slipping on my coat and grabbing my umbrella.
"Why? It's raining Jack, I don't want you to get sick."
"I just need to clear my head." I said, hurrying down the stairs.
"Fine, just please don't be long. And wear this." She said, wrapping a white scarf around my neck and kissing my head.
"Thanks ma." I said, stepping out and opening my umbrella and starting to the park.
Mark hasn't left my mind once.
I feel so horrible about what I did but it had to be done...

💭💭💭Flash back💭💭💭

I shut the door to Marks room my fingers finding their way to my lips, the feeling of Marks still lingering. I sighed and walked out of the hospital. I climbed into my car and set my head in the steering wheel, thinking about Mark. He is so strong... I was about to start the car when my phone started ringing. It was an "unknown number".
"Hello?"
"Hello Jack. I want to make a deal with you. I want you to break up with Mark and never speak to him again." The man on the other side of the phone said.
"W-what...? Who is this?" I asked.
"Listen. Either you never talk to Mark again and he will be fine, or I can kill him. It's up to you." He said.
"Why are you doing this...?" I asked, my voice shaking.
"Just listen here you little shit. I want you to say goodbye to Mark tomorrow, or I will take matters into my own hands and Mark will suffer worse then you can ever imagine. I will enjoy the look of fear in Marks eyes as I hold a knife to his throat. Hearing him beg and cry as I push harder and harder, blood starting to drip. Feeling his vocal cords snap and he goes silent. Torturing him and watching him try to scream without any noise coming out. Ending it and watching the light leave his eyes and then getting rid of him somewhere no one will ever find him again."
My heart was beating like crazy and I had a hand clasped over my mouth, crying as I visualized everything he said.
"Fine... But you can't hurt Mark..."
"I said Mark will stay alive." He said and hung up.
I started sobbing alone in the parking lot.
I have to leave the one I love... But it's the only way to save him...

What are you hiding? (Up for adoption)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें