Beauty in the Snow

Aiden's P.O.V.

Beauty in the snow.

I've always love the snow, every since I was little. I loved the way it looked, felt. I loved the way you could build with it.

But right now I hate it.

I can barely see Grace as we trudge through the seeps snow, her fur so white it blends in. The only thing I can see are her blue eyes.

I smile as I think about her.

Jason growls from beside me. He hates the fact that his sister is my mate, sometimes I love to tease him about it.

He gets so pissed.

James and Jack are waiting for us as we arrive to the pack house. I let Grace, elegantly slide her way in, shaking her fur clean before some girl offered her clothes so she could shift.

I watch my strong mate and beautiful alpha as she left to go shift. I shake my huge pelt, shaking away some of the snow, going to shift and put on clothes myself.

After I get done, I walk into mine and Grace's new room,"This is our room Bunny."

She follows me in silently. Her white hair bouncing a little as she ran over to the large window.

Grace is giggling and clapping as she watches the small snowflakes fall gently to the ground.

I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her tiny waist,"Let me mark you," I whisper, needing to.

I kiss her neck where I will mark her as mine, she shivers,"O-ok. Mark m-me," She stutters

I chuckle at the reaction I have on her.

Suddenly she opens the window, jumping out into the snow.

I growl, angrily,"Grace! What are you doing?!"

Grace giggles, jumping around in the snow,"Come play with me!"

My mate is such a-

Don't you say it. Grace says inside My head.

Ugh.

Idiot. She says.

I growl and throw myself out of the window, tackling my alpha into the snow.

We roll around, laughing. She is an
absolutely Beauty in this snow. Her hair, body, all of it goes with this snow. Its amazing.

I land on top,"Say your sorry for calling me an idiot."

Grace shakes her head giggling her head off.

I growl playfully,"You are going to pay for that."

I tickle her sides, making her snort as she laughs,"S-stop it! Please! Ah! Okay okay!"

I stop when she gives in,"Say it."

She mumbles in defeat,"I'm sorry."

I chuckle, climbing back up into our room, where I set her on the bed,"You said you'd let me mark you," I say, kissing the spot where I am about to make her mine,"So here, Bunny."

I kiss her one last time, leaving her gasping, then my canines are dug into her skin.

She howls in pain, before panting at the waves of pleasure passing through her.

I growl, my lust for her growing as she pants beneath me.

I quickly pull back and like where I have just claimed the Alpha of the great Firestone pack, as my own.

I hear rummaging down stairs just as I hear the doctor of the pack's, Luke's, voice come in my head,"Come down. Its time to eat. She must meet our pack in an hour, and announce her Beta and Gamma in about 2, so she must be fueled and well rested."

I growl,"Be down in a minute."

Grace groans,"I still don't understand the mind reading thing."

I smirk at her,"You will."

We walk down the stairs, her on my back since she was lazy.

She growls, nipping at my neck.

I groan,"I'm sorry."

She smirks, knowing she won so easily.

I growl and set her down in the large meeting room where our part of the pack sits down to eat.

I sit down next to my mother, Lake, and Grace. This piece of the pack consists of Me, Grace, Jack, James, Jessica, Jason, All of our mothers, and a few other males and females that are older than us.

Jessica decides to take the spot in front of me, which really put me on edge.

If Grace got protective, I wouldn't stop her from ripping Jessica's throat out. I would sit her and watch as if it was a movie.

Jessica smirks at Grace before turning to me with a flirtatious smile,"So Aiden. I was wondering if you were free tomorrow?"

I take a bite of my food and reply bluntly,"No."

"How about next week?"

"No. I will never be free for your to take me out."

Jessica chuckles,"Oh playing hard to get?"

Grace immediately steps in, her eyes and growl menacing,"He said no."

Jessica's eyes light up.

That's what she wanted. To pick a fight with an ALPHA wolf.

That's just pure idiocy. But that just shows off Jessica's mental health.

I look over at Grace. Her eyes are a flame like the blue flame of a fire. The hair on the back of her neck bristled restlessly.

I put a hand on her shoulder,"That is what she wants, Bunny. Just leave her be."

Grace seems to calm down, just by the sound of my voice.

I listen in on her and Alice's conversation.

"I want to rip her throat our for messing with our mate!" Alice screams.

"I know. But Aiden is right. Lets leave her be. She's a-" Alice cuts Grace off.

"LANGUAGE!" Alice almost screeches.

I chuckle, Chase does as well.

Grace stares at me realizing that I had heard it all.

I smile innocently.

Luke stands up. He looks at us,"Alright. Its time to get our new alpha to the main pack house. Everyone is there, we are all that's left."

Grace shiver beside me in fear.

I frown at her,"What's wrong?"

"What if they don't want me as their Alpha? Because I'm a girl and I'm small," she finishes in a soft voice.

I hold her into me as we exit, heading towards the car,"They will love you," I whisper into her hair,"But not near as much as I do."

A blush creeps to the top of her cheeks.

I smile,"Ready now?"

Grace nods,"Yeah."

_________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed! Please vote/comment. Love you guys!