Packs

Grace's P.O.V.

Packs.

Colors on the color wheel match up with others to make even prettier colors. But there are so many of them.

Kind of like this pack. I stand on the high rock above them, My white hair flowing in the wind.

We just finished the ritual, and it was time for me to choose a beta and a gamma.

I decided quickly after I got here on who it make my Beta. James is perfect for the job. He is extremely responsible and respected all around.

I smile, and announce my Beta,"Today, I have come here as your alpha. I have decided whom is to be my second in command. James Holder, come to me please."

James seems shocked, but excepts this.

I look down at him,"Do you accept the job as Beta? My second in command?"

He nods,"I do."

"Do you vow to stand by my side until my time comes to pass my place down to the next generation?"

He nods once again,"I do."

I give him a curt nod,"You are now, under the light of the gods, the beta of the Firestone pack."

Everyone howls.

I had been told before this ceremony what I am to do. Aiden and Jason had argued about who was going to help me.

I chuckle at the thought.

I am still pretty confused about some things that happen now, but I am coming to terms with it, and I'm doing the best I can.

I look down. Knowing exactly who my third in command is to be.

I had met her earlier today. She is the nicest person I've met in a long time.

Flashback

I stand with Aiden after the ceremony, preparing for the next.

He's holding my hand when a woman, not but maybe five years older than me, walks up to me, holding out her hand,"I'm Arlene. Its nice to meet you Alpha. You are very pretty by the way."

I giggle,"Please, call me Grace. You as well."

We begin to talk, ending up best friends by the end of it.

End of Flashback

I look down,"Arlene Chase. Please come forward."

She jumps up in delight. He, unlike James, knew I was picking her for gamma.

A twenty year old werewolf, squealing. Who would've thunk it.

"Today, I have come here as your alpha. I have decided whom is to be my third in command."

Arlene stands below me.

I look down at her,"Do you accept the job as Gamma ? My third in command?"

She nods, her head vigorously, "I do."

"Do you vow to stand by my side until my time comes to pass my place down to the next generation?"

She nods once again,"I do."

I give her a curt nod, much like the one I gave James, "You are now, under the light of the gods, the Gamma of the Firestone pack."

Everyone howls, once again.

Before I realize anything, there's growling in the back of the pack, Everyone stops to look up.

There stands a giant Black wolf. Much like the shade of Aiden. But this wolf is bigger.

His entire body screams Alpha!

I growl at him,"How dare you interrupt such a sacred ceremony!"

He chuckles darkly, walking towards me, the wolves parting.

Before I know it He is directly below me.

I jump down, shifting into my wolf in mid air.

I am almost as big as him. He opens his eyes, and I'm met with the brightest pair of hazel eyes.

I growl,"Who are you and what do you want?!"

He simply chuckles,"Aren't I welcome into here as a guest?" He asks in a dark, deep voice.

I growl.

He gets the message and grins a big, evil, wolfy grin,"My dear, I am only here to warn you."

I growl at him menacingly.

He howls with laughter,"Darling you are only as human as you are wolf! So shut it."

He lashes out. His paw comes in contact with my muzzle, not too hard. But enough to set me off.

Alice comes.

I growl, growing to the size of this strange wolf,"I'm going to rip your balls off and feed the to you!"

He howls as mine and Alice's paw comes in contact with his nose.

He growls at us,"I'm warning you. My pack is coming. We will take this territory. AND you. The famous White Wolf with us. We are waging war on you, my darling."

I growl, biting at his heels as he runs away from the clearing.

My heart races. We see red, ready to kill.

I feel a warm paw touch my neck.

I instantly tuck Alice away as I see him.

"Hopefully he'll forgive us," I tell Alice.

I see her smile,"I don't care if he does or not. That felt good."

I hate to admit it But it did.

I look at Aiden. He is in wolf form too. He sniffs me, making sure I'm okay. I instinctively tuck myself underneath his neck.

He purrs,"Come on Grace. We will figure this out. But for now, let's calm everyone down."

I nod, trotting up to James and Arlene whom are shifted as well.

James is a large grey wolf, But isn't the biggest out there, with golden eyes, while Arlene is a decent sized black wolf with white paws and a spot on her head, her eyes are the perfect shade of Purple. Very unusual.

I look at them, nodding as I trot by.

James frowns at me,"What did he say? He had this weird mind block thing going on. The only thing we heard was you."

I growl,"Well discuss this later."

Both him and Arlene nod, as I grab some clothes. I had ripped mine when I was angered and shifted while jumping down from the high rock.

Aiden shifts behind the trees with me. Of course he comes out when I have just gotten on my shirt and I'm pulling on my panties.

He coughs.

I screech,"YOU IDIOT! GO! GO!"

He chuckles and turns around while he waits for me to finish.

When I do, I walk over to him and notice he has a deep blush covering his face.

"Awe! Someone's blushing!"

He grumbles, and takes my hand, walking back to the pack. Everyone is confused.

I jump up on the high rock,"Please! Everyone!"

Everyone is quiet when they hear me.

I look Aiden dead in the eye before looking out at the large pack,"He was a warning. There is war coming."