Coffee

Grace's P.O.V.

Coffee.

Do you know that little bundle in a cup that makes life look like nothing? It makes your worries go and your taste buds tingle.

That's right. Coffee.

Today, I get to stay at home, with Aiden, and just do absolutely nothing. James and Beauty have taken over until I give birth. Which should be soon.

At the moment me and Aiden are sitting on the couch, drinking the best thing in the world.

Coffee.

For some weird reason, ever since Aiden introduced me about a week ago, I've been drinking like three cups a freaking day. Apparently, the baby loves it too.

Suddenly Aiden starts wiggling around, I groan,"What is it, Aiden?"

He frowns,"What makes you think something is up?"

I give him the 'your joking, right?' look.

He sighs and gets up,"I'm getting impatient."

I roll my eyes,"Aiden, you've got to be pa-"

And this is when my life took a turn and is the best thing the ever happens to me.

"AH!" Suddenly, my stomach is in pain and my Netherlands are soaked.

My water broke.

I'm in labor.

Aiden looks at me in worry,"What's wrong?" He asks.

Then his eyes Get a bit darker as he realizes,"Oh."

I hiss at him,"Why does this happen on my freaking off day?!"

Aiden grabs me, and takes me to the small hospital like room that is in the pack house,"I don't know bunny, but the pack doctor is coming."

Oh hell no.

If there is one thing I don't like, it's doctors.

Aiden gets the bad vibes coming off me in waves as he sets me down on the bed thingy.

I hate those bed thingy. They get on my nerves.

I growl as he steps away,"Bunny, you've got to stay calm."

I nod, hissing as another wave of pain hits me.

This baby is violent.

Suddenly something happens and my eyes start to blur. I'm not sure I just hear doc come in.

Then I hear the worst thing of my life.

"She's not going to make it. The baby will. She won't."

I hear a painful howl come from Aiden.

So this is my life. One minute I'm drinking coffee, the next I'm dying? Ugh.

Aiden is by my side, but all I can see is his green eyes.

I whimper, my vision going blurry again.

Aiden kisses my head and whispers in my ear,"Your going to be okay."

I smile,"I love you."

"I love you too," He whispers, kissing my head.

That's when it hits.

An awful pain shoots through me, and doc is yelling at me to push.

I use all my strength and push.

"Ah!" I shout.

"Keep going bunny! I can see our baby!" Aiden yells happily to me.

I push again, screaming out in pain.

My entire body is throbbing.

Before I know it there are nurses around me. There were now five people around me, three nurses, one Aiden, the other doc.

Aiden kisses my cheek,"One more strong push baby," he whispers.

I see a blinding light, but I use the last of my strength, and push the baby out.

Aiden smiles,"It's a beautiful baby girl."

I smile as he hands the baby to me.

I look down at her. Her eyes are bright blue, she has my nose and lips.

"She looks like you," Aiden whispers.

I nod, my eyes land on hers,"Elegance," I whisper.

Suddenly, everything is a blur again, I can hardly breath.

I hear a nurse ushering Aiden out,"But I need to be with her!" He growls, about to lung.

I use the last of my energy, to mind-link him,"Take care of my baby. I love both of you." I say.

Then it was dark.

Nothing. Everything was silent.

Is this what death feels like?

No. A voice says.

A woman in a white dress appears. Her blonde hair dips down to Her mid back, and her sparkling gold eyes, catch my attention,Who are you? I ask.

The moon goddess, my child.

I'm dead?

Not quite yet sweetheart. You still have a while.

But then why am I hear?

So I can give you the last and final message, darling.

Alright. I know she's a goddess and all, but does she have to call me all of these weird pet names?

The moon goddess chuckles, Call me Stephanie. And because you are my daughter.

I frown, No I'm not.

But you are. You, Intelligence, Beauty, and Silence, are all my daughter's.

I chuckle, There ain't no way- I try to say, but Stephanie cuts me off with the wave of her hand.

I am cut for time. I must hurry.

What?

Listen to my final message. She says. Suddenly, her eyes Go a deep shade of brown, As the moon begins to turn red, the shadows come. The Bloodmoon rises.

Once in place, you must fight, at the strike of midnight.

Together, the four crystals must become one, and take out the Alpha shadow.

Discord.

With that, the moon goddess fades.

Discord, that is a weird name.

I see a blinding light, I begin to run to it, as I get closer and closer, I hear voices, I run faster.

Then I hear it.

The cry of my baby girl.

I leap into the light.

I gasp for air, I'm in the room again. The machine next to me is beeping rapidly, I cough, my throat scratchy.

Aiden is next to me, his eyes swollen as if he has been crying.

My senses are tingling while my heart races.

My senses are sharper than before,"Why are you crying?" I whisper, hoarsely, to Aiden.

His eyes immediately light up at the sight of me,"You were dead," he whispers.

I smile,"Not quite. You can't get rid of me that easily."

Aiden hands Elegance over to the nurse, before tackling me in a hug.

I smile,"I love you."

"I love you too, bunny."